Guess baby girls birthday!

Without being intrusive is this your first?

1 Like

Yes it is.

[name_f]October[/name_f] 14th!

1 Like

It’s not always the case but first babies do tend to go over due date. But you never know :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know I’ll we’ll just have to see what happens, those are the numbers that have stuck with me this entire pregnancy though!!

Aww good luck. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if she was not born on one of them days maybe your numbers may correlate to birth time etc.

1 Like

When I was pregnant with my two I looked up all sorts haha. [name_m]Even[/name_m] wanting to avoid a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] because as the nursery rhyme goes ’ [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]’s child is full of woe" I was a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] child :rofl: my eldest was born on a [name_f]Monday[/name_f] “fair of face” and my youngest was born on a [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] I can’t remember what the rhyme said about Saturdays children. Of course baby pick their birthday most of the time! And it’s just a silly rhyme :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m going to guess the 14th :blush: (sorry if that’s past your due date!)

1 Like

If she’s your first she’ll probably come late rather than early, so my guess is the 14th and if not the 18th or 19th.

2 Likes

[name_m]Saturday[/name_m]'s child works hard for a living!
([name_f]My[/name_f] sister was a [name_m]Saturday[/name_m], I’m a [name_f]Monday[/name_f] so I’m supposedly “fair of face” - ha!)

2 Likes

I was born on a [name_f]Monday[/name_f] too!!

2 Likes

October 20!

My first two were born at 41 weeks and 1 day so I’m guessing toward the later end of the time table.

2 Likes

I had to look the nursery rhyme up. I remembered some of it. Here it is:

Monday’s child is fair of face

Tuesday’s child is full of grace

Wednesday’s child is full of woe

Thursday’s child has far to go,

Friday’s child is loving and giving,

Saturday’s child works hard for a living,

And the child that is born on the [name_u]Sabbath[/name_u] day

Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

1 Like

I say [name_f]October[/name_f] 8th💞