Guess Gigi and Zayn's baby's name!

HI! If you didn’t know yet, [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] Hadid, a supermodel and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]'s [name_f]Secret[/name_f] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] recently had a baby girl! She hasn’t revealed her name yet, but I think it would be super fun to guess the name. Not sure what her name “style” is, so all suggestions are welcome! I’ll start:

[name_u]Skyler[/name_u]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
Zavia
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracyn[/name_f]

Hmmm… maybe
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]

1 Like

I have been dying to figure out what they named her ever since her birth was announced! I have heard before that they might have used and Arabic name and that they also have Middle Eastern plus European roots. I think they could’ve also used something short, sweet, and simple.

I few names I thought of…
[name_f]Amira[/name_f]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Laila[/name_f]
[name_f]Leya[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Noor[/name_f] ([name_m]Gig[/name_m]’s middle name is [name_f]Noura[/name_f] so they could’ve picked something like that)
[name_f]Sofi[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

Amina
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Imani[/name_f]
Khair
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Zaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabira[/name_f]
[name_u]Gio[/name_u]/Gia
Zeina
[name_f]Alea[/name_f]
[name_f]Nour[/name_f]
Noir
[name_f]Amira[/name_f]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f]

Something short and spunky, unusual, Arabic roots or Arabic sound-alike.

Seconding [name_f]Zora[/name_f].

1 Like

I think the multicultural [name_f]Yara[/name_f] would be perfect for them.

rumour mill has it could be [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] due to [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swifts new album.
people have concluded since she announced the third [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] child, there is possibility she may have done the same here!

for those interested, what i read said:
that track 8 on folklore is titled august - which gigi posted to social media saying something along the lines of “august, waiting for our girl”.
and now track 8 of evermore is titled dorothea

1 Like

If it’s [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] I would be very very very pleasantly surprised.

1 Like