Guess what everyone....?!!!

Right I have a plan!

We’ll go the hospital with all names then decide depending on what they look like. Now that would be oh so much easier if they are both boys!
Boys: Tearlaidh [name]Taran[/name]/ [name]Cailean[/name] Airril
Girls: [name]Eilidh[/name] Morainn, Floraidh Morainn, Floraidh [name]Morven[/name], [name]Mairi[/name] [name]Morven[/name]

Oh so happy this morning! [name]Isla[/name] slept through the night for the first time (yes I know it’s like 6am but woohoo! - I’ve had a whole 7 hours sleep together!

Thanks for all the support everyone! I’ll let you know if i find out the sexes then we can have another big discussion!

Lilidh x

[name]Happy[/name] to hear that you got a good night’s sleep I used to say when the kids were babies that if I had the choice of winning the lottery or a week of decent sleep I would take the sleep!

As you know I adore your boy’s names and girls names, but if I was to guess I would say for gg you will choose [name]Eilidh[/name] and [name]Mairi[/name].

[name]Happy[/name] to hear that you got a good night’s sleep I used to say when the kids were babies that if I had the choice of winning the lottery or a week of decent sleep I would take the sleep!

As you know I adore your boy’s names and girls names, but if I was to guess I would say for gg you will choose [name]Eilidh[/name] and [name]Mairi[/name].[/quote]
I couldn’t agree more re: winning the lottery - it hasn’t been as bad this time but with Rodaidh he was well over 3 months before he slept through the night - he was always so hungry!! and yes I prob will go with [name]Eilidh[/name] and [name]Mairi[/name] for GG. It’s just the GB I really don’t know about…