Guesses for Beyonce's twins?

Since [name_f]Beyonce[/name_f] and [name_u]Jay[/name_u]-Z just announced that they’re expecting twins, I thought it’d be fun to guess what names they’re going to choose.

I don’t have any guesses for boy names but if one of them is a girl, I feel she’ll be named [name_m]Lemon[/name_m] after [name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s Lemonade album, since it’s rumored that [name_u]Blue[/name_u] was named in part for [name_u]Jay[/name_u]-Z-s Blueprint album.

If they continue with the colour theme, [name_u]Teal[/name_u] or [name_u]Red[/name_u] or [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] (any gender) maybe. If they continue with the nature theme, maybe [name_u]Lake[/name_u], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] or [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]. Or a maybe both themes, like [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_m]Forest[/name_m], etc. Then again there’s always a chance they might go in a totally different direction. I’ll be interested to see what they do choose.

I hope they wouldn’t name a daughter [name_m]Lemon[/name_m], it’s not really a nice name for a person!

I can see them going down the word name route again, but not having all color names, so I don’t think we’ll see a sibling set of [name_u]Blue[/name_u], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_u]Grey[/name_u]/[name_u]Gray[/name_u] (for example). I’m thinking along the lines of names like [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], [name_m]Forest[/name_m], and [name_u]Oak[/name_u].

I’m interested to see what they choose.

I posted this on tumblr as well, but I hope they continue the color/plant theme and we’ll get [name_u]Red[/name_u] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Green[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] or something. They’re [name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s kids, they can pull it off.

Yellow [name_m]Kale[/name_m] and Purple Grass

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is for the number 4 (IV) rather than the plant, so I’m not thinking it will be nature names for sure. Could be though! I think word names seem likely.

I think one might be named [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] ([name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s grandfather was named Lumis).

I once saw a picture of Beyoncé and [name_u]Jay[/name_u]-Z dressed as Basquiat and [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f]… so who knows, maybe a girl would be [name_f]Frida[/name_f] or [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f] and a boy would be [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_u]Michel[/name_u] or Basquiat. These could be saved for the middle name or even for first name. I also like [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] that previous poster suggested based on Beyoncé’s grandfather’s name.

Some great ideas! I am terrible at predicting what people will name their children. I think some kind of word or color theme is likely. They will with what has some personal meaning to them.

I’m also really excited to find out what they will pick. I wonder if a name related to African-American or [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] Creole heritage will feature.

If we go by album theme I will suggest

[name_f]Magda[/name_f] : After [name_u]Jay[/name_u]-Z’s Magna Carta album
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]
[name_f]Venus[/name_f] and [name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_f]Heaven[/name_f] : both Bey and [name_u]Jay[/name_u] have songs named [name_f]Heaven[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] : I am [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Fierce
Halo
[name_f]Maria[/name_f]

There are more girls names than boy names though

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and clyde? :smiley:

Other Knowles/[name_u]Carter[/name_u] family names that could be used or honored:

[name_u]Shawn[/name_u] or [name_u]Corey[/name_u] ([name_u]Jay[/name_u]-Z’s given name is [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] [name_u]Corey[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u])
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f] ([name_u]Jay[/name_u]'s mother)
[name_f]Celestine[/name_f]/[name_f]Tina[/name_f] ([name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s mother)
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] ([name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s father)
Agnez/[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] ([name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s grandmother)

[name_f]Destiny[/name_f] or [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] could be used to honor [name_f]Beyonce[/name_f]'s group, [name_f]Destiny[/name_f]'s Child.

@denisselaurel I was just suggesting and guessing names isn’t my strong point. There is also [name_f]Venus[/name_f] and [name_u]Mars[/name_u] which one is worse, idk.

Didn’t he say he wanted a daughter named [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]?

There are so many different paths they could go down. It is hard to narrow it down so here is a ton of potential options.

Southern/Creole:
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_m]Baptiste[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Dominique[/name_u]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_m]Laurent[/name_m]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_u]Marshell[/name_u]
[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

Color: I think it’s unlikely that they go down the color route again but if they do
[name_f]Azure[/name_f]
[name_f]Cerise[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Mazarine[/name_f]
[name_u]Roux[/name_u]

Nature/Cosmic:
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
[name_m]Aries[/name_m]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Astra[/name_f]/ [name_f]Astraea[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Azure[/name_f]
[name_m]Banyan[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Benoit[/name_m]
[name_m]Birch[/name_m]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
Chrysanthos
[name_f]Circe[/name_f]
[name_f]Comet[/name_f]
[name_u]Eagle[/name_u]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_u]Falcon[/name_u]
[name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_m]Helios[/name_m]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_u]Kalani[/name_u]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Maris[/name_f]
Mega
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_f]Posy[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
Saraswati
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]
Sorin
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_m]Talon[/name_m]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_m]Zeus[/name_m]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

Gemstone/Metal:
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
Kailash
[name_u]Mercury[/name_u]
[name_f]Safira[/name_f]
[name_u]Steel[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

[name_f]Music[/name_f]:
[name_f]Allegro[/name_f]/[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_u]Jazz[/name_u]
[name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_f]Rhapsody[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]

Random:
[name_f]Alethia[/name_f]
Godric
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_m]Noble[/name_m]
[name_f]Raine[/name_f]
Regulus
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_m]Santos[/name_m]
[name_f]Sarai[/name_f]
[name_u]Seneca[/name_u]
[name_u]Taj[/name_u]

I bet the names will be something most namenerds have heard before but rarely used. I bet they go down a sort of cosmic route.

Girls:
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
Artemis
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Caia[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
[name_f]Soraya[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalassa[/name_f]

Boys:
Artemis
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Houston[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

My guesses for girls… Beautiful, [name_f]Heaven[/name_f], [name_u]Dream[/name_u], Halo, [name_f]India[/name_f], Lorell, [name_f]Honesty[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], [name_u]Freedom[/name_u] or [name_f]Crimson[/name_f].

My guesses for boys… Kingdom, [name_m]Rocket[/name_m], [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m], [name_m]Bill[/name_m], [name_u]Jazz[/name_u], Manhattan, [name_u]Texas[/name_u], [name_m]Bronx[/name_m], [name_m]Harris[/name_m], [name_m]Larson[/name_m], [name_m]Beacon[/name_m] or [name_f]Honor[/name_f].

:slight_smile: …just guesses!

Praying they are all healthy!

I am so bad at this! Not that I lack ideas but I will give it a try

Female - [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Lark[/name_f], Song ( pretty sound), [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Zara[/name_f],[name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f],
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] , [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]

Male- [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Miles[/name_m],[name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_u]Reed[/name_u], [name_m]Hank[/name_m] , [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] , [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_m]Zane[/name_m], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]

I’m going to guess that the twins will have unisex names with a “lofty” theme, like:

[name_u]Peace[/name_u] and [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u] and [name_f]Journey[/name_f]
[name_f]Star[/name_f] and Heavens