"Guilty Pleasure" Sibset

Hi all! I’m sure there’s been a thread for this, and I know there are tons of similar threads, but I just thought this one would be fun. What are your favorite “guilty pleasure” girls’ subsets for any number of siblings? Or just fun sibsets you like and are totally fine for real life? Mine are:

Guinevere, [name_f]Elaine[/name_f], and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Constance[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]England[/name_f], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], and [name_f]France[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Liviana[/name_f], and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadezhda[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], and [name_f]Lyubov[/name_f] (Russian for [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], and [name_u]Love[/name_u])

I realize some of these are totally unrealistic! I’d love to hear yours! Have fun!

5 Likes

One that my SO and I really like is Prim and [name_f]Dot[/name_f] for twins (full names [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]).

19 Likes

[name_u]Hallow[/name_u] and [name_u]Harvest[/name_u], for autumn babies!
Alstroemeria and [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] ([name_f]Merry[/name_f] and [name_m]Edel[/name_m])
Pipkin and [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] ([name_u]Pip[/name_u] and [name_f]Pru[/name_f])
[name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] ([name_u]True[/name_u], [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u])

@cactusgram , Prim and [name_f]Dot[/name_f] are so sweet together! Doesn’t personally strike me as a GP sibset at all (:

6 Likes

Huldah…i love it soo much and always have! Prononced Hull-Duh
i love it with the middle name [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], so the nn could be Hully [name_f]Beth[/name_f]
what do you think is it too rare, and hard to pronounce.
i also love [name_f]Kaiya[/name_f] i have for a very long time but just recently came upon it again and loved it.
i also loove [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] and i love the nickname [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], but really don’t like the nickname rosie.

4 Likes

Ida [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] (way too close, but I love them)…

4 Likes

Ocean, [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_f]Rumer[/name_f]

2 Likes

Estelle [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] and [name_u]Halston[/name_u]
[name_f]Aster[/name_f] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Aviana[/name_f] and [name_f]Alivia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u] and [name_u]July[/name_u]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_u]Penny[/name_u]

3 Likes

Isolde + [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]

Iso or [name_m]Solly[/name_m] + [name_u]Bo[/name_u]

2 Likes

Lorelei, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you! Haha well with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], it was one of our options as a middle for [name_f]Bea[/name_f] but I mentioned it to my parents once and my dad laughed. Maybe it sounds too prim and proper to the American ear?

2 Likes

Okay so I only want to adopt one baby (the others will already be older) so I know that all of my sibsets are GP :joy: But anyway, my favorites:
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Aderyn[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] Seabird, and [name_f]Annelie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

([name_f]My[/name_f] style is all over the place :joy:)

2 Likes

we love [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] :heart: but the first sounds nearly identical to our surname.
if I were to bestow my ultimate guilty pleasure monikers I would have two girls named [name_f]Peach[/name_f] and [name_f]Honey[/name_f]!
I also have some old fashioned loves that are still in the running for babies one day…

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] & [name_f]Shirley[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Betty[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] & [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

finally, I absolutely love love love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_u]Sage[/name_u] for sisters, but can’t see us using them for a few reasons. oh well

3 Likes

Amber and [name_f]Jade[/name_f]. When I was growing up I wanted twin girls with these names haha.
I love [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

1 Like

Minnie and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - it’s a little too Disney even for me
[name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] and [name_f]Shenandoah[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_f]Kiki[/name_f]
[name_f]Dottie[/name_f] and [name_f]Effie[/name_f]

2 Likes

Someone once posted about hypothetical siblings [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], and since then I’ve thought they’re just perfect together.

A few other pairings/groupings I adore are:

[name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] (I also adore [name_f]Edie[/name_f] with these)

[name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u]

[name_f]Olive[/name_f], Juno and [name_u]Billie[/name_u]

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] ([name_u]Frankie[/name_u])

[name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_m]Miro[/name_m] (also love [name_u]Jem[/name_u] paired with either of these)

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], Remy and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u]

[name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_u]Jem[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] / [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

Beatrix and Flora (and Clementine with both or either)

Amelie and Margot

3 Likes

Not super GP (I have no shame in my extravagance) but…
[name_u]Snapdragon[/name_u] and Snowflower
[name_f]Annemieke[/name_f] and [name_f]Aracelis[/name_f]
[name_f]Aristeia[/name_f] and [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f] and [name_u]Auberon[/name_u]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] and [name_f]Eris[/name_f]
[name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u] and Wilderose
[name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
Ferewin and Perannon
…[name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_u]Corin[/name_u] & [name_u]Tarian[/name_u] (spear and shield!!)
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Emme[/name_f] ~ so very far from my normal style!!

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] guilty pleasure sibset is a bit ironic because it would seem totally normal irl – almost to the point of being boring. (That’s, of course, the reason I wouldn’t actually use it. Nothing wrong with common names; I just think I’d prefer more nuanced name choices myself to actually use. Anyway.)

I love the idea of sisters called [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] :star_struck:

3 Likes

Valkyrie, [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], & [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
Independence & [name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] & [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]
[name_f]Moxie[/name_f] & Merit

1 Like