Gus and Romy

boys name is [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Gus[/name_u]’

love the name [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Romy[/name_u]’

do they go together? any other names I could use to get [name_u]Romy[/name_u]?

middle name to honour [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] for a daughter but An- names sound terrible with our last name… suggestions

[name_f]TIA[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] are cute.
To get ‘[name_u]Romy[/name_u]’ you could use [name_f]Romilda[/name_f], [name_f]Romina[/name_f], [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], [name_f]Romona[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is really pretty

[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] are adorable.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laure[/name_f] ([name_m]French[/name_m] for [name_f]Laura[/name_f])
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Lauretta[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Lorena[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laurinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] (too much nature?)
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]

1. [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] sound DARLING together. Nicknames, but from real names, and charming!

2. I would spell [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] with the e. It makes it look less more mainstream.

3. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is lovely and I adore [name_u]Romy[/name_u]. Other ways to get to [name_u]Romy[/name_u] would include [name_u]Roan[/name_u], [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], and my favorite, [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]. Or [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], though that is a unisex name.

4. I like [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] ([name_u]Gus[/name_u]) and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] ([name_u]Romy[/name_u]). [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] sounds a lot fresher to me than all the [name_f]Laura[/name_f] names.

Best of luck and good choices!

anyone else?

I also cant decide if [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is to natury

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] sound good together:

Other ways to [name_u]Romy[/name_u]: [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Romola[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Harmonia[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Romana[/name_f], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], Clarimond

[name_u]Romany[/name_u] = romy:)

Very cute. I like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] as a full name for [name_u]Romy[/name_u] over [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but it’s not for me to decide:) [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is adorable.

Did you know [name_u]Romy[/name_u]'s an actual name? It’s [name_m]German[/name_m] for either [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_m]Person[/name_m] from [name_m]Rome[/name_m]. It’s kind of pretty, actually. You could also use [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]. [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], maybe, or [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]; [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]. [name_f]Anina[/name_f], perhaps.

I think [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] are adorable together. I do not think [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is too naturey.

I love the two names together! Absolutely love it, such a good set! I personally find [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] a little too naturey for my taste though I don’t think it sounds bad at all! You could always do [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] if you really like the Laur- sound.