Hair Dye

I don’t know if any of you have worked in a salon or frequently go to one but I figured I’d try. I want to get my hair split dyed neon green and purple. It will need to be bleached and cut first. How much do you think the total cost would be in western [name_m]Washington[/name_m]? I’ve been dying my hair at home for 6 years but I’ve never done split dye or neon green before so I want to try a salon. Thank you! Something like this but a bit longer! image
Opinions welcome

Hi, there! I have actually gotten my hair professionally dyed in Western [name_m]Washington[/name_m] before! I’ll do my best to tell you what I know. :blush:

For a decent salon, cut and color could run you a couple hundred bucks, hard to say an exact amount because salons vary so much.

I would definitely agree that using a professional is more than worth it if you haven’t tried something before, although I don’t think split dying is that much different from regular at home dying, except it’s two colors instead of one.

That said, I’ve never gotten my hair anything close to split dyed and my hair has been quite short for years, so definitely take what I’m saying with a grain of salt.

I love the split dye look. Cheers!

Thank you! Maybe I’ll ask for a hair appointment for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]😂

1 Like

I paid a couple of hundred dollars to turn my hair into blonde. I was delighted with their services. A professional and kind team! They served coffee, you know, these little details make a huge difference for a client. [name_f]My[/name_f] opinion is just it’s better to choose a salon all the time when you want to dye your hair. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if you have done it at home before, those people know better what fits you and how they can better not damage your hair. They can recommend the products you have to use. [name_f]My[/name_f] hairdresser recommended any of these shampoo Top 5 Best Tea Tree Oil Shampoo in 2021 - Haicarefiles.com to use. To maintain the shine of the hair and of course, the color.

1 Like