Hale Saskia

I [name]LOVE[/name] this name!!!
While looking for last names, I came across [name]Hale[/name], and fell in love!
It’s simple, yet sounds slightly foreign. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Hale[/name] as a first name? And [name]Saskia[/name] for a last name? (this is for a stage name by the way!)

For [name]Hale[/name] as a last name, I have:

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Hale[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the sound of this name!
[name]Ianthe[/name] [name]Hale[/name]- <3
Stassia [name]Hale[/name]-My real first name. Doesn’t sound too good.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also have another post on here about my stage name, so sorry if this is annoying.

[name]Hale[/name] is cool but reminds me of two things (a. Hell as in the seventh circle (b. [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Hale[/name] from the Twilight books and Movie.

I happen to [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Ianthe[/name] [name]Hale[/name]! My choice would probably be [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Hale[/name] because of how awesome it sounds together!

[name]Hale[/name] is good, but it is a homophone to Hail. I think of Hail [name]Mary[/name] or something if it were a first name.

Okay thanks!
I’m really tempted to use [name]Hale[/name] as a first name though! Maybe it’s just a phase though.
The other weird thing I think of is hale yea! Haha.

There are some successful actors nowadays who have one name that is a word from the English language. Their other name is a name that isn’t from the English language. For example:
[name]Scarlett[/name] Johansson - scarlet is a word
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Law[/name] - law is a word
I don’t know if there are any more actors who do this, but I think it’s a great idea. When people first hear an up-and-coming actor’s name, they often have a hard time remembering it. But when one of the names is a word in the English language, it’s easier to remember the actor’s name.
But [name]Hale[/name] as a first name is not a good idea because of what the other posters said. I like the way it’s only one syllable though.

IF I were to use [name]Hale[/name] as a first, what would be some good last names besides [name]Saskia[/name]?
I think something feminine-ish would work, but still unique.

I don’t think [name]Hale[/name] is a good idea. I also think of hail, big balls of frozen rain. [name]Halle[/name] is cute though.