Handwritten usercards

This is kind of like the pronounce the user card thread but instead it’s with handwriting. It would be interesting to see how other people like teachers or relatives might write out the name. You don’t only have to do the person above you, you can do as many as you want and other people will do yours. I started with mine but will be happy to do others!

24 Likes

Going to do this in a bit!

I really love the way [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] looks written out in my handwriting.

8 Likes

I’ll definitely be coming back to do this!

Your handwriting is so pretty! I love the way you do s’s.

2 Likes

Here’s my regular handwriting if I’m trying to be neat.

And here’s my user card in cursive. Please don’t drag me for my cursive, I haven’t written in it in years :see_no_evil:

If I were to write in my normal handwriting it’d be pretty sloppy and half cursive half print so I’m not going to make you try to read that lol. Also In a little I’ll write up some other people’s user cards. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Mickeywich, @findemaxa13, @AdroitArtemis

8 Likes

I think I’ll have to make a new user card just so I can take part in this thread! What an awesome idea!

3 Likes

Are the hearts your favorite names? Your handwriting is so cute!

1 Like

Yes! I decided it would be a quick way to shout out some of my favorite combos from your cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

such an awesome idea!! i will be back to join in

@may.rose

7 Likes

Alright, let’s ignore how sloppy my handwriting got towards the end lol

And yes, my notebook is pink and fuzzy :joy:

8 Likes

@may.rose

5 Likes

@findemaxa13

6 Likes

I’m not the best at calligraphy but seeing this made me really want to write out some of your names in calligraphy so I’ve done a few of them:
@futuremama @findemaxa13 @AdroitArtemis

@floatinthesky @may.rose @irisph

34 Likes

Holy crap, that’s pretty! Thank you so much!

1 Like

@MargotAbeline Thank you so much! I didn’t think it was possible for me to love [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] any more than I already did but it looks so stunning in your handwriting!!!

1 Like

I will be doing this also!!

@MargotAbeline, your calligraphy is incredible! I so wish I could write like that. :heart_eyes:

Well, I’ve done my user card:

(Sorry the quality is so terrible. :grimacing:)

Doing this really made me want to ditch my online notebooks and use an actual journal like I used to do!

I’ll probably come back and do some of yours soon. :slight_smile:

17 Likes