Hannah and Clara -- too similar?

My husband and I have a three-year-old, [name]Clara[/name], and are expecting our second daughter this summer.
He loves the name [name]Hanna[/name]/[name]Hannah[/name], but I’m wondering if it’s too similar. Thoughts??? Other considerations are [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] (which also might be too similar??). THANKS for your advice!!

I don’t think it’s too similar. I like [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] together. And I would definitely spell it [name]Hannah[/name], bc when she’s older she will be amused by the whole spelling it backwards thing :slight_smile:

I don’t think they’re too similar. They sound like they go together, but they don’t seem too close.

I love [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] together, too! I think they definitely work. My only worry is that [name]Hannah[/name] is quite a bit more popular than [name]Clara[/name]–would that bother you? Popularity doesn’t bother me, lol, but I know it does to a lot of people on Nameberry!

Good luck!

[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] are a good fit. Not too similar in my opinion.

I think [name]Hannah[/name] looks a bit boring compared to [name]Clara[/name]. [name]Clara[/name] is classic and spunky and [name]Hannah[/name] is so overdone!

[name]Clara[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] would be adorable!

Edited for privacy.

I think [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] sound nice together too. I don’t hear too much similarity, and I like the ‘a’ sound in common on the end (my girls both end in ‘a’) Also really like [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] together too, very pretty.

[name]Emily[/name] is too popular for me. [name]Anna[/name] is a good classic name aswell, though I think I prefer [name]Hannah[/name]

I think [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] make an adorable sibset! They sound just find together! I think [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Emily[/name] would also make a beautiful sibset.

1 [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]
2 [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]
3 [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]

I love [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] for siblings and I don’t find them too matchy. Surprisingly, the two h’s make all the difference because [name]Anna[/name] seems more similar to [name]Clara[/name] than [name]Hannah[/name] does. Go figure :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Clara[/name] but not [name]Hannah[/name] so much - sorry:-( I do really like [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] though – a darling sibset…

I don’t think they are too similar at all. They would make a nice set. My favorite, however, is [name]Clara[/name] & [name]Eliza[/name].