Hannah Goldie Z; Annabelle/a/ Goldie Z; Aviva Goldie Z***

[name]Hi[/name], My daughter is 4 months old and I am interested in changing her name just her first name. “[name]Hannah[/name]” She is my son, daughter, and third child. My first and only son has first initial H and stepdaughter has first initial H. Not crazy about my bio daughter and step daughter sharing the same initials since I can’t stand the mother and haven’t until recently she’s 13 had a good relationship with her(she’s been mean and gave nasty looks to me) so in way would prefer my daughter and her same initials “HZ” Yes middle names are different her is an S. My second child who is 2 has the name [name]Emma[/name] name after my beloved grandmom. We had this problem since I was in the hospital. My husband got the middle name [name]Goldie[/name] from his maternal grandmom who died last year. I named her [name]Hannah[/name] because my paternal grandmother died many years ago when I was a kid. After naming her [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Goldie[/name] last name begins Z three syllables my parents were angry with me and acted immaturely and irresponsibly and sent me into a tail spin of postpartum depression. I am the only daughter and her two other sons did not comply with the name [name]Anna[/name], but she did not treat them horriably just me. Telling me husband makes all the decisions. I always loved the name [name]Anna[/name] classic easy and short, however my husband sister shares the name and she told me that she prefer I don’t use that name so instead of “anna” my husband came up with [name]Hannah[/name] which did over well. I didn’t love the name so much because the name begins with an H and two kids step and not share that initial. My daughter’s initials begin with letter “E.” My mother said so many nasty things about the name you would not believe. So on the one hand I don"t want to change it, but on the other hand its such common name and would like to use ‘A’ acutally I would like the name [name]Anna[/name] but can’t use that. We’re jewish so that is a big no-no. So I am considering changing from [name]Hannah[/name] to [name]Annabelle[/name]/a or [name]Aviva[/name] which is a hebrew name for girls. I am looking for some help so that I can move on with my thank you notes and be proud of my daughter despite my parents issues. The names my husband is willing to consider are [name]Annabelle[/name] or [name]Aviva[/name] which I like both and for a time were considering Lillyanna, but was afraid she just be called [name]Lilly[/name]. We are from northeast and are concerned about 2 names put together but need a variation of “anna.” We do have name books and have spent honors and days on this name issue and I can’t believe she’s already 4 months. My husband does not like [name]Annaleigh[/name] or [name]Anastasia[/name]. What do you think?

Okay - I am REALLY confused! Let me try and get this straight.

1. You have a son, whose name begins with an H.
  2. You have a stepdaughter, who is 13, whose name begins with an H. Her middle name begins with an S. You two haven’t gotten along that well in the past, but that is starting to change.
  3. You have a daughter named [name]Emma[/name].

Is this correct? [name]Do[/name] you have a daughter named [name]Emma[/name]?

1. You have a baby named [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Goldie[/name] “Zimmerman.” (I am substituting Zimmerman for your last name, because it begins with a Z and has three syllables. It will help me assess flow.)

Okay, so you want to change [name]Hannah[/name]'s name because you don’t love it and you don’t want it to start with an H, correct? Of the two on your list, I would pick [name]Aviva[/name] [name]Goldie[/name], as I don’t much care for [name]Annabelle/name - it seems a bit frilly and childish to me. I would also suggest:

Aviya [name]Goldie[/name] “Zimmerman”
[name]Elaina[/name] [name]Goldie[/name] “Zimmerman”
[name]Alanna[/name] [name]Goldie[/name] “Zimmerman” - THIS IS SO CUTE!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: