Happy Birthday, Dashiell! :-)

That’s right, boys and girls, the Nameberry Birthday Bus is headed your way to celebrate the first birthday of [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name] B., the baby boy of Nameberry’s own [name]Lyndsay[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Dash[/name]! In honor of [name]Dashiell[/name]'s special day, there’s cake (yellow cake decorated with an [name]Alvin[/name] and the Chimpmunks theme) and ice cream (chocolate, vanilla, and rocky road) for everyone. I also have balloons (they’re shiny and feature Big [name]Bird[/name] and [name]Elmo[/name]), but please limit yourself to one so there’s enough to go around.

[name]Dashiell[/name], for your first birthday, I’m giving you: An Easy Bake Oven (as an official Nameberry [name]Baby[/name], you must have one, but your mommy will save it for you until you’re older), a red ball, one Tickle Me [name]Elmo[/name] doll, an egg timer (I know you’ve had your eye on one of these for a while now…), a vintage [name]Teddy[/name] Ruxpin, lunch with the McDonaldland character of your choice (I’d avoid Grimace, though, because he seems shady), 6 pieces of yarn (blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, and white), a Laugh and Learn Farm, an [name]Oprah[/name] Winfrey magnet, a membership to The Jelly of the Month Club, a Giddyup and Go Horsie, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, an Up & Down Coaster, one warm chocolate chip cookie, a [name]Little[/name] Tikes [name]Drum[/name] [name]Set[/name], three paper plates, and a pair of [name]Argyle[/name] socks.

It’s time for your birthday song now:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you. [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…And many more!!!

It’s time for you to blow out your candle and make a wish:

i <—[name]Dashiell[/name]'s candle

I wish you a wonderful day and a fantastic year, [name]Dash[/name]! :slight_smile:

Oh my goodness! What a fabulous birthday part you though, [name]Jill[/name]! I don’t know where to begin! [name]Dash[/name] loves his [name]Alvin[/name] and the Chipmunks cake, he doesn’t even want to eat it so that he can look at it longer! But, hmm, once convinced to give it a while, he devours the whole thing!

He loves all his presents so much, he is overwhelmed! He will play with the red ball the most, but will never let go of the [name]Oprah[/name] magnet! He will buzz the egg time 50,000 times in a row until it drives his mommy crazy, at which point he’ll give it to me, so that I can make him some eggs. He is very excited to have lunch with the Hamburgler!

He plans to enjoy a different jelly on his morning crepe every month, the gift that never stops giving! He’ll eat them on his paper plates, and then recycle the plates by gluing the yarn onto them and hanging them on the wall. Then he’ll play drums for a while, put on his argyle socks and read some stories with [name]Teddy[/name] Ruxpin while he eats his warm chocolate chip cookie. [name]Ah[/name], what a life! He’ll take a nap and when he wakes up, [name]Elmo[/name] will watch him ride his horsie and up and down coaster. Then the two of them will laugh along with his farm. It’s chicken soup for dinner, and mommy will make a dessert with his Easy Bake Oven (she always wanted to try one of those!)

[name]Dash[/name] thanks you so very much for the birthday wishes (and presents and party and cake!). And his mom thanks you, too! From the bottom of my heart!

Ha! I love what you wrote! :slight_smile: I’m glad that [name]Baby[/name] D likes his presents (I know how special the [name]Oprah[/name] magnet is to him), and I hope he enjoys his special day! :slight_smile:

(Easy Bake Ovens are the best, so have fun!) :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday Mr [name]Dash[/name]! For your birthday, I am sending you …

A giant stuffed panda toy (this is [name]Jasper[/name]'s favourite thing at the moment)
All of the [name]Rupert[/name] the [name]Bear[/name] books, because I don’t think you have them over in [name]America[/name], and you are sorely missing out
A cute little [name]Easter[/name] bunny costume, so that your mummy can dress you up for another one of those adorable pictures
And a big pile of homemade brownies!

I hope you have a great day, [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Lindsay[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Dashiell[/name]! I’m giving you a set of quacking rubber duckies for your bath – yellow, blue, red, green, orange, and purple!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Dashiell[/name] :smiley: (possibly one of the best named babies ever!)

I’ll give you a [name]Dash[/name]-sized shiny red tractor that you can ride around in and ‘The [name]Little[/name] [name]Prince[/name]’ by [name]Antoine[/name] De [name]Saint[/name]-Exupery, one of my very favourite books since I was small :slight_smile:

[name]Hope[/name] you both have a fabulous day!

Awww! So cute!

I happily take part in all this celebrating and pray that my gifts aren’t lame; I hope [name]Dashiell[/name]'s mama is able to get all that delicious cake off his darling face, haha. x)

[name]Happy[/name] [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Dashiell[/name]!
I am giving you [name]Bob[/name] the Builder SLippers with sticky pads on the bottom so you don`t slip while you run around the house on your big big birthday!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Dashiell[/name]!

For your birthday, I’m giving you:

• a trophy for best named baby (and one for your mom, too- great naming job, [name]Lyndsay[/name]!)
  • a collection of [name]Wallace[/name] and Gromit short films
  • an Oriental rug
  • a Hummingbird cupcake from [name]Magnolia[/name] bakery
  • an [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland teapot from Fishs [name]Eddy[/name]
  • a [name]Louis[/name] XIV style wig (might be a tad heavy)
  • a hardcover, illustrated edition of Italian fairy tales
  • pinstripe baby trousers by [name]Max[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] from [name]Estella[/name]

Have a great birthday, [name]Dashiell[/name]! Congratulations, [name]Lyndsay[/name]!

Aww! [name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Dash[/name]! Such a wonderful day to be born! You get to share it with MY mommy! =)

For your birthday, I give you:

• A collection of nursery rhymes for your mommy to read at bedtime
    • A [name]Boyd[/name]'s [name]Bear[/name] in a stripped jumper with a star on his wrist
      and!
    • A Grand [name]Canyon[/name] University onesie, to cheer on your mommy in school =D

Have a GREAT day, [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Lyndsay[/name]! blows noise maker

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Dash[/name]! I bet you’re as dashingly handsome as your name:) I’m sending over a buzzy bee toy and some L&P, both are world famous in New Zealand! (note to [name]Dash[/name]'s mum; perhaps don’t give [name]Dash[/name] any L&P, I’m not sure it’s a good idea for babies) Have a wonderful day:)

HUGS!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Thank you so, so much everyone! [name]Dash[/name] loves all of his great new international toys! What a lucky boy!

I had a dream last night that one of you gave me a machine where you put ice and sugar and something else in it, and press down, and it makes whatever you want, so I used it to make all the things you all wrote. It was so awesome, and I wish I could do it in real life, haha!

You are all so sweet. I hope someday there is a nameberry convention, because I think this is the best online community there is!

Oh, [name]Dash[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, big guy!

For your special day, I present you with a chocolate lab umbrella, a red radio flyer wagon, a baby tuxedo (only you could pull this one off), a magnifying glass, a goldfish - his name is [name]Ted[/name] - and fishbowl, and a baby-sized pogo stick. Enjoy, Mr. [name]Dashiell[/name]!

And, congratulations on one year with [name]Dash[/name], [name]Lyndsay[/name]. He truly is a stunner!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday [name]Dashiell[/name]. I am sending you a [name]Winnie[/name]-the-Pooh bear and a little red wagon so mommy can pull you around. Have a great 2nd year!!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Dashiell[/name]! I am sending you some soft and fun clothes from [name]Hanna[/name] Andersson. They are so cute! If I could fit into them, I would wear them, too!