Happy Birthday, Dearest! (August 14th)

Woo-hoo!!! The Nameberry Birthday Bus is headed to town to celebrate the birth of Nameberry’s own Dearest! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear Dearest! In Dearest’s honor, everyone is cordially invited to enjoy some amazing cake (chocolate cake decorated with a [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Quimby[/name] theme) and ice cream (strawberry, vanilla, or coffee), which will be served on the front porch for the next 24 hours. The fun doesn’t stop there, though, because a water balloon toss will be held in Dearest’s honor at 3pm sharp (locale to be announced shortly). The winning team will take home monogrammed bagel slicers, so be sure to sign up!

Dearest, for your Birthday, I’m giving you: an Easy Bake Oven, a purple Slinky, a bag of 12 googly eyes, a vintage stuffed Smurf doll, a bowl of lightly buttered noodles, a pet goldfish named [name]Gomer[/name], a bedazzled waffle maker, the [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] House, [name]Baby[/name] Alive, a cup of hot chocolate with 14 mini marshmallows, season three of Who’s the [name]Boss[/name]? on DVD, a vat of strawberry yogurt, a bedazzled leaf blower, the special edition of Pictionary, a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club, a pair of pink gingham socks, one ripe peach, lunch with [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name], a 16 inch piece of yellow yarn (for your crafting pleasure), a Scooy Doo sheet set, and last but not least, one sprig of parsley.

It’s time for your Birthday song!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear Dearest, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…And MANY more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <-----Dearest’s candle

Dearest, I hope you have a very [name]Happy[/name] Birthday and a great year!!! :slight_smile:

Birthday hails to you, Dearest! [name]May[/name] you have an excellent day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]