Happy Birthday, Elena!!!!

Woo-hoo!!! It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s the Nameberry Birthday Bus, here in town to celebrate [name]Elena[/name]'s special day! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Elena[/name]! In [name]Elena[/name]'s honor, everyone’s invited to enjoy a piece of cake (chocolate cake decorated with a [name]Phineas[/name] and Ferb theme), a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and all the Hawaiian Punch you can drink!

[name]Elena[/name], for your birthday, I’m giving you: An Easy Bake Oven, a [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name] doll, a bowl of corn chowder, Pictionary: Party Edition (fun for the whole family), a wedge of lettuce, three green paper clips (and yes, they’re as cool as they sound), [name]Harold[/name] and [name]Kumar[/name] go to White Castle (Special Edition DVD), a vat of tapioca pudding, Lite [name]Brite[/name], a pet rock named [name]Cletus[/name], a kitty Webkinz, one sprig of parsley, 15 green apple jelly beans, an [name]Oprah[/name] Winfrey nightlight, one cherry scented marker, the [name]Barbie[/name] and Friends sticker book, lunch with the Smurf of your choice, a [name]Yo[/name] Ball, bedazzled purple leg warmers, and one serving of eggplant parmigiana.

It’s time for your birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Elena[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:

i <—[name]Elena[/name]'s candle

I hope you have a wonderful day and an equally wonderful year! :slight_smile:

[name]Elena[/name] :)!

[name]HAPPY[/name] BIRTHDAY!!! My Nameberry twin:) 16? Is it 16? Wow, does it feel different? I’ll be catching up soon:) I’m sorry its been such a long time since we’ve talked, I’ve neglected my alphabet polls because I’ve just been so crazy busy. Is school insane at the moment for you too?

Anyway, onto your pressies! (there will be no pics because I’m not tech savvy enough, it would seem). For you:

• 16 blueberry muffins, each with it’s own candle
  • A Hei Matau greenstone necklace; the Hei Matau is a symbol of strength, prosperity, peace and good health in Maori culture
  • steel-capped gumboots in the [name]BRIGHT[/name] colour of your choice
  • Pavlova topped with Kiwifruit
  • the Collectors Trilogy of Footrot Flats by [name]Murray[/name] Ball
  • Flight of the Concords seasons 1 and 2
  • All Blacks jersey
  • and some yummy Whitakers chocolate!

[name]Hope[/name] you have a fantastic day and year to come:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Elena[/name]! I have an Etch-a-Sketch for you, and a bucket of Play Doh! Have a great day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Well, the Nameberry Bus has apparently experienced a malfunction, arriving in town one day early to celebrate [name]Elena[/name]'s birth. Oopsies! (Sorry, [name]Elena[/name]!)

[name]Elena[/name]'s special day is tomorrow, [name]March[/name] 10th, so I hope you’ll all come back to celebrate! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] early birthday, elena! I am sending a complete set of plastic Smurfs and a bag of licorice jelly beans!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Elena[/name]! For your birthday, I am buying you a little garden with roses, camelias, azaleas, begonias, ferns, oak trees, sycamore trees, a brook, wrought iron chairs and a little table.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Elena[/name]!

I’m gifting you a leather bound journal to write all of your favorite names in.

Also a scoop of Daiquiri Ice.

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, thanks so much for all the birthday messages!

[name]Jill[/name]- thank you for all those wonderful presents, I especially liked the easy bake oven, the three green paper clips, my pet rock cletus, lunch with jokey smurf (my chosen smurf) and those bedazzled purple legwarmers!

[name]Charlie[/name]- Yeah 16! I feel so grown up! School is so hectic at the moment with coursework deadlines and GSCE’s and all this other extra curricular stuff. I’m glad you’re starting to post more, I love your posts and I can’t wait for any more alphabet polls :slight_smile: Thank you for those great presents, how did you know blueberry muffins were my favourite!? :slight_smile:

[name]Nephele[/name]- Thank you! I love etch-a-sketching so much!

Unicorngal- Thank you :slight_smile: I am loving all of these smurf related presents!

[name]Susan[/name]- Wow, I love my new garden, thank you so much! It sounds just magical :slight_smile:

disa_lan- That journal is so cool, if I can find a real one like that I will definitely buy it with my birthday money! And that ice-cream looks delicious!

thanks again everyone!

I hope your day was wonderful, [name]Elena[/name]!!! [name]Happy[/name] Sweet 16! :slight_smile: (And please give my best to [name]Cletus[/name]. I should probably tell you that he overheats easily, so he’s happiest in cool places. Also, he has lima bean allergy, so no lima beans for [name]Cletus[/name].) :slight_smile:

Enjoy being 16!!! :slight_smile: