Happy Birthday, Elsabea!!!!!

That’s right, boys and girls, the Nameberry Birthday Bus is in town to celebrate Elsabea’s special day! :slight_smile: Woo-hoo!!! In honor of Elsabea’s birth, there’s cake (decorated with [name]Elmo[/name]) and ice cream for everyone!

Elsabea, for your birthday, I’m giving you an Easy Bake Oven, a pink Slinky, a vintage stuffed E.T. doll, season 4 of [name]Laverne[/name] and [name]Shirley[/name] on DVD, a jar of Nutella, Tickle Me [name]Elmo[/name], a potato chip shaped like [name]Oprah[/name], 8 blueberry jellybeans, a limited-edition Where the [name]Wild[/name] Things Are finger puppet set, 4 chocolate covered cherries, a [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name] costume, a Karaoke machine, and 6 magic beans.

It’s time for your Birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you. [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Dear Elsabea, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…And many more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <—Elsabea’s candle

Have a wonderful day (and [name]Happy[/name] Holidays)! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, Elsabea! For your birthday, I’m giving you a red velvet [name]Santa[/name] coat (tailored for a feminine figure) embroidered with 24 teeny tiny tinkling silver bells. You’ll make cheerful holiday music wherever you go today!

Have a wonderful day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, elsabea. I am giving you a bottle of perfume that smells like candy canes (peppermint scented), a reindeer headband with antlers, and elf shoes with jingle bells! Have a great one.