Happy Birthday, Jlyn2723 (Jennifer)!!!

Woo-hoo!!! The Nameberry Birthday Bus is back in town to celebrate [name]Jennifer[/name]'s Birthday! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Jlyn2723! After [name]Jennifer[/name] puts on her bedazzled Birthday Girl crown, there will be a par-tay! For your dining pleasure, there’s cake (yellow, with vanilla frosting and a [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name], Live theme) and ice cream (chocolate, because we’re out of vanilla).

[name]Jennifer[/name], for your birthday, I’m giving you: An Easy Bake Oven, a monogrammed pink bowling ball, one jar of minced garlic, the [name]Kitt[/name] Kittredge American Girl [name]Doll[/name], three olives (one with pimento and two without), 24 hours with [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name]'s suspenders, a side of beef, a Shrinky Dinks jewelry set, one lint remover, The Muppet Movie on DVD, a swatch of pale yellow shag carpeting, a vintage LeMutt doggie, a [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] Pool, 12 Peanut Butter M&Ms, a glow-in-the-dark [name]Yo[/name] Ball, and a dash of oregano.

It’s time for your Birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Jennifer[/name]…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:
i <----[name]Jennifer[/name]'s candle

Sending you wishes for a wonderful day and a fantastic year! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Jennifer[/name]! For your birthday, I will give you a green jaguar with tan leather seats. [name]Hope[/name] you enjoy!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Jennifer[/name] -

For your birthday I present to you this adorable black and white kitten. By the way he/she desperately needs a name. I hope you’re not allergic.

and a favorite from my childhood and hopefully yours.

[name]Bird[/name] whistles? Wooh-hoo!!! :slight_smile: [name]Jennifer[/name] is raking in the good stuff!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday [name]Jennifer[/name]. Sending a [name]Barbie[/name] dream house to go with your new [name]Barbie[/name] pool!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Jennifer[/name]! For your birthday, I give you a set of [name]Star[/name] Trek Pez dispensers! Wheeee!

– [name]Nephele[/name]