Happy Birthday, Liberty!!!!

Hot off the heels of [name]Dashiell[/name]'s birthday, the Nameberry Bus is back in town to wish a belated [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to [name]Liberty[/name], the beautiful daughter of our very own Unicorngal! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Liberty[/name]!!!
In honor of Lady [name]Liberty[/name]'s special day, please help yourself to a piece of cake (it’s yellow cake decorated with a [name]Regis[/name] [name]Philbin[/name]/[name]Kelly[/name] Ripa theme), a scoop of ice cream (chocolate or vanilla), and the balloon of your choice (Muppets, Cookie Monster, or [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name]).

[name]Liberty[/name], for your Birthday, I’m giving you: An Easy Bake Oven, a sea monkey kit, all the gravy you can eat, a hamster named [name]Earl[/name], the American Girl [name]Doll[/name] of your choice, 7 peach jelly beans, a [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name] [name]Doll[/name], the [name]Strawberry[/name] Shortcake Swimming Pool Playset, the “Littlest [name]Pet[/name] Shop” Doggie Spa, a spool of blue thread, a Mr. Potato Head, 7 sparkly beads (three yellow, two red, 1 green, and 1 orange), a glow-in-the-dark baton with streamers (for your twirling pleasure), 1 teddy bear sticker with googly eyes, [name]Baby[/name] Alive, a yellow can opener, a [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] Car, and best for last, your very own jar of Nutella.

It’s time for your Birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Liberty[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:

i <----[name]Liberty[/name]'s candle

I hope you had a wonderful day, and I wish you a great year! :slight_smile: Have fun being 5!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Miss [name]Liberty[/name]!

For your birthday, my dear, I am gifting you a monogrammed child’s apron - for your Easy Bake Oven, of course! - with a big L on it, an [name]African[/name] [name]Violet[/name] for you to tend over the years, a silver dollar, a stuffed Alligator toy named [name]Edmond[/name], an ice-cube tray, and a Cabbage Patch Kid! Have fun playing with all your new toys (and non-toys), Lady L!

Unicorngal, congrats on your daughter’s big day!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to [name]Liberty[/name]! For your birthday, I’m giving you a bouquet of Feb. 22nd’s natal flower, the [name]Herb[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] (which is a European species of daisy).

Sending love to your mommy, as well!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Liberty[/name]! For your birthday I will give you a My [name]Little[/name] Pony if they still make them anymore. Plus some [name]Hanna[/name] Andersson clothes which are super comfy and cute!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Liberty[/name]!

For your birthday I am giving you a jumbo pad of sticky notes that you can stick on everything and everyone and a star-shaped cupcake. Have fun! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Liberty[/name]!

For you:

• a brand new chef’s hat with cupcake decal
  • an almond croissant
  • a bright red Radio Flyer wagon
  • a 120-piece box of crayons, with all of the points delightfully fresh and unused, and a suprise inside!!!

I wish you a spectacular birthday, and give my best wishes to your mother!!!

[name]Jill[/name],
[name]Just[/name] found this and read it to my little one. She said, “When do I get all of that stuff?” with real big, wide-open eyes and I had to explain that they were cyber gifts (things people want to imagine sending her) :slight_smile: She is so sweet and funny! Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone!