Happy Birthday, Namefan!!!

Woo-hoo!!! The Nameberry Birthday Bus is back in town for Namefan’s birthday! In honor of Namefan’s special day, there’s cake (decorated with [name]Sesame[/name] [name]Street[/name] characters) and ice cream for everyone!

Namefan, for your birthday, I’m giving you an Easy Bake Oven, season three of [name]Laverne[/name] and [name]Shirley[/name] on DVD, a Superman action figure, a bowl of butternut squash soup, a sea monkey kit, [name]Fisher[/name] [name]Price[/name]'s [name]Handy[/name] [name]Manny[/name] Tool box, 4 marbles (1 yellow, 2 red, and a swirly green), a Tickle Me Cookie Monster doll, 17 strawberry jellybeans, a Transformer’s Megatron costume, Lite [name]Brite[/name], a heaping pile of chicken noodle casserole, a [name]Thomas[/name] the Train LEGO set, a Nerf football, and once slice of banana chocolate chip bread.

It’s time for your birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear Namefan, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you!!! And many more…

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish!

i<----Namefan’s candle

I hope you have a wonderful day!

[name]Happy[/name] New Year’s [name]Day[/name] Birthday, Namefan! For your birthday, I’m giving you a pinata filled with M&Ms.

[name]Hope[/name] you had a great day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

(Namefan’s birthday is [name]January[/name] 2, but I thought I’d post it before I went to bed. Sorry about that!) :slight_smile:

So it is! Haha! Good thinking, [name]Jill[/name]!

So, Namefan, here’s wishing you a great day today!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, namefan. I am sending a big, fuzzy pair of plush houseslippers and a cozy chenille houserobe to curl up in, a couple of great books to read, and a package of hot cocoa mix. It is about 3 degrees fahrenheit here today with the wind chill factor so I am thinking about staying warm!!!

Thanks to all those congratulating me for my birthday!

[name]Hope[/name] you had a great day! :slight_smile: