Happy Birthday, Rbyndlrsn! :-)

That’s right, boys and girls, it’s [name]Robyn[/name]'s special day! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Robyn[/name]! Woo-hoo!!! :slight_smile: Everyone, please enjoy some cake (yellow cake decorated with a Scooby Doo theme) and ice cream (chocolate, vanilla, or chocolate/vanilla swirl)!

[name]Robyn[/name], for your birthday, I’m giving you a glorious Easy Bake Oven, one grape smelly marker, Shrinky Dinks, a pink Slinky, season one of “Who’s The [name]Boss[/name]?” on DVD, three pieces of yarn (one purple, one yellow, and one blue) for your braiding pleasure, a stuffed Hello [name]Kitty[/name], a bowl of warm stew, a pair of [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name] roller skates, a monogrammed stapler (it’s purple with white lettering), 12 peanut butter M&Ms, a yellow tutu, a hamster named [name]Steve[/name], and, back by popular demand, lunch with the Oompa Loompa of your choice.

It’s time for your Birthday song!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Robyn[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:

i <-----[name]Robyn[/name]'s candle

I hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic year! :slight_smile:

WOW! You go all out! That’s a lot of presents!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Robyn[/name]!

Birthday hails to you, [name]Robyn[/name]!

([name]Jill[/name], you give the BEST pressies!)

– [name]Nephele[/name]

THANK YOU Everybody!

[name]Jill[/name], you made my day! I love my presents!
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Everyone is welcome to take home a goody bag, inside you’ll find:

• a sheet of ‘strawberry shortcake’ scratch-n-sniff stickers,
  • a pair of brightly colored barrettes,
  • a strand of beads that look like glass,
  • 3 sparkly pens; one purple, one pink, and one teal,
  • a heart-shaped pad of pink paper,
  • a yellow kazoo,
  • a cherry vanilla flavored lip gloss,
  • a handmade friendship bracelet,
  • a ‘my little pony’ little pony,
    and
  • a giant chocolate bar.

Enjoy!

Woo-hoo!!! Party favors!!! Honestly, I don’t even know what to say! I mean, cherry-vanilla flavored lip gloss, shiny beads, and [name]Strawberry[/name] Shortcake sniffy stickers in one bag? I’m blown away by the glory of it all!

I’m glad you liked your presents, and I hope your day is extra special! Can I be your partner for the three-legged race? I didn’t announce it my first post, but I’ll be hosting three-legged races in your honor every half hour until 2pm.

(And thanks, [name]Nephele[/name]! Yep, [name]Lyndsay[/name], I go all out…You should sign up for a birthday party on [name]Nephele[/name]'s flower thread!)

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Here you go, [name]Lyndsay[/name]:

– [name]Nephele[/name]
Off now to find [name]Lemon[/name] and Unicorngal to team them up for [name]Jill[/name]'s 3-legged race.

Ooooh! Three-legged races in the [name]SNOW[/name]! What fun! Sign me up!

Afterwards we can sit down with that bowl of warm stew and pop in the DVD to watch while we warm up in front of a roaring fire. :slight_smile:

What a great party!

Ladies,
I am so touched by your cyber-generosity ([name]Jill[/name], you throw the best parties) that I would like to give you all something tangible in return.

A $10 gift certificate towards the [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kay[/name] products of your choice.

This is no joke, just visit my website: www.marykay.com/robynlarson

Click on the ‘contact me’ link and send me an email message mentioning Nameberry. I will have to confirm you and then you’ll have $10 to spend on the site as my way of saying “Thanks” to you!

• [name]Robyn[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] birthday! Oh, and thanks for the party favors! Awesome!!!

Three-legged races in the snow? Where are you, lemon! This will be so much fun!