Happy Birthday, Tamara!!!

Woo-hoo!!! It’s a bird…It’s a plane…It’s the Nameberry Birthday Bus, and it’s back in town to celebrate the birth of our very own [name]Tamara[/name]! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Tamara[/name]! In [name]Tamara[/name]'s honor, everyone is cordially invited to enjoy cake (yellow cake decorated with a Smurfs theme) and ice cream (chunky monkey and vanilla) for the next 24 hours. A three-legged race will be held on the front lawn at 3:30pm, so don’t forget to sign up. (The winning team will receive bedazzled leg warmers.)

[name]Tamara[/name], for your Birthday, I’m giving you: an Easy Bake Oven, a pack of shiny heart stickers, a pink and white striped hoola hoop, the [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] Hotel, a box of [name]Apple[/name] Jacks, a spool of yellow thread, a vintage Swatch watch, three lima beans, [name]Baby[/name] Alive, lunch with the Oompa Loompa of your choice, a vat of gravy, blue stationery monogrammed with an S (they were out of T), your very own Lite [name]Brite[/name] set, [name]Season[/name] 3 of [name]Golden[/name] Girls on DVD, a Scooby Doo sheet set, a jewel encrusted bagel slicer, a kitty Webkinz, a goldfish named [name]Nelson[/name], and one egg, sunny side up.

It’s time for your Birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Tamara[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And MANY more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <----[name]Tamara[/name]'s candle

[name]Tamara[/name], I hope you have a fantastic day and a wonderful year! Enjoy your day! :slight_smile:

Come on, everyone, and send [name]Tamara[/name] your best Birthday wishes! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to [name]Tamara[/name], but silly and embarrassing question do I know her?

I am very glad to hear you are back online [name]Jill[/name], if only for a minute.

rollo