Happy Birthday to Diana!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday (Nov. 13th), [name]Diana[/name]! For your birthday, I am giving you this necklace of gold, which belonged to [name]Queen[/name] Hatshepsut (1508 - 1458 B.C.E.), the first woman pharaoh of [name]Egypt[/name].

Have a wonderful – and very regal – day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]
Anyone who wants to join the Birthday List, go to this url and post there:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Diana[/name]! Enjoy wearing that lovely necklace of yours:)

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Diana[/name]! I am giving you a pair of matching earrings to go with your necklace.

[name]Happy[/name] belated birthday, [name]Diana[/name]. Sorry that i missed this earlier! I hope it was a great one.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Diana[/name]! It’s time for your song, so gather 'round the kids!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Diana[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <---- [name]Diana[/name]'s candle

I didn’t have time to shop for you, but I’m sending you a pink Slinky, a fuzzy sticker with googley eyes (it’s a purple flower), and a fun-size bag of peanut M&Ms.

I hope you had a great day! :slight_smile: