Happy Birthday to Jill!

I know I’m a day early, but I expect this event to continue for at least a couple of days, so let’s start the celebration NOW!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to Nameberry’s Birthday Hostess, [name]Jill[/name]! For your birthday, [name]Jill[/name], I’ve made a virtual corsage of your natal flower, the peach blossom:

In the wonderful birthday greetings that you post for others, you’ve given away so many deliriously covetable, virtual Easy Bake Ovens as pressies, that I figure you should finally receive one of your own:

You also receive one of my favorite pressies of the past – which I was delighted to learn recently also happens to be another favorite of yours! Here you go, with your very own virtual Creepy Crawlers Thingmaker!

I also gift you with a pair of bunny slippers, a slinky, a Batman Pez dispenser, the complete collection of [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name] tales, and a bucket of Play Doh.

Have a very, very, very happy day, [name]Jill[/name]!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Jill[/name], and thank you for always having an answer to our name troubles! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name], happy birthday [name]Jill[/name]! I am sending some seed packets your way for future planting along with a jumprope, some jacks and a ball, and glittery press-on stickers for your nails! Have fun!!!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Jill[/name]! Your input is always greatly appreciated.
For your birthday, I am giving you a nice piece of amethyst that looks great anywhere and a set of 160 Sharpies!

[name]Hope[/name] you have a GREAT day!!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Jill[/name]!

For your birthday I got you a bottomless bag of Peanut M&M’s.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] birthday dear [name]Jill[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you!!! And many more on channel four, and Scooby-doo on channel two, and Frankenstein on channel 9!!!

For your birthday I’m getting you stock in Nutella, as well as a lifetime supply. I’m making you Nutella and fluff pinwheels for your dessert appetizer, and a banana cake with chocolate frosting decorated with a scene from [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables. I’m also getting you the complete works of A.A. Milne, a piano scoofie , a two foot tall pink feather tree complete with vintage valentine decorations. A subscription to Country Living magazine, the HGTV dream house, an original Nintendo with all the games, the new Madame [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name] [name]Brite[/name] doll as well as [name]Ramona[/name] . Also, a freezer stocked with all my specialty homemade soups (bean, lentil, split pea, tomato and vegetable). A handmade yo-yo quilt . The DVD of the TV show Wonderfalls, because I think you’d like it, also Full House, the complete series (it comes in a box that looks like their house). The games mancala and chinese checkers, and a dinosaur play set. Oh, and some Jelly Beans (Jelly Belly, of course, the deluxe set with recipes), because they remind me of you. And last but not least, a set of Corning Wear and all of [name]Giada[/name] deLaurentis’ kitchenware.

I hope you have an amazing birthday, [name]Jill[/name]!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Jill[/name]!
Have a wonderful day!
Thankyou for all your fantastic blogs and for being such a shining light on Nameberry.
For your birthday I’m giving you a personally autographed original movie poster of “The Sound of [name]Music[/name]” complete with [name]Julie[/name] Andrews’ and the whole cast’s birthday messages to you!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Jill[/name]! What a wonderful day!

For you, I am gifting an [name]African[/name] [name]Violet[/name] to watch over and love, a pet rooster named [name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name] [name]Fitzpatrick[/name], a pack of Sour Patch Kids, an American flag for Olympic season, and a monogrammed J apron. I hope you shall enjoy your gifts on your big day!

[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name] [name]Fitzpatrick[/name] is singing - “[name]Happy[/name] birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear [name]Jill[/name], happy birthday to you!” - in his lovely rooster voice…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Jill[/name]! I’m so excited for you! For your birthday, I will give you an English [name]Tudor[/name] house near me so we could go to lunch sometimes. I will find a house for you and then put info on here so you can look it up. I don’t know how to put a picture on here, sorry.
Okay, here’s your house - a beautiful English [name]Tudor[/name] with high ceilings. To look it up, go to www.realtor.com. Look up 1010 [name]Darby[/name] Rd. San [name]Marino[/name], [name]CA[/name] 91108.
I love this English [name]Tudor[/name] house. It is just gorgeous.
[name]Don[/name]'t think I can afford San [name]Marino[/name]. I live in another city nearby. But this is your birthday present, so you get the very best!
And if I could have any more babies, I would ask you to help me name them! We would probably name them [name]William[/name] and [name]Anna[/name].

[name]HAPPY[/name] [name]HAPPY[/name] BIRTHDAY!! :slight_smile:

I am giving you my 5th (it is a long shot) child to name! haha :slight_smile:

I hope you have a wonderful BIRTHDAY!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Jill[/name],

[name]Dottie[/name] is FINALLY THREE. She did have a POLKA [name]DOT[/name] party and LOVED it! Hilarious as she was dancing for all of us. All the attention and activity has wiped her out!

[name]Hope[/name] you have a great day!

sending:
(from me)
M&Ms
Skittles
Hershey bar
(from [name]Dottie[/name])
Olympic red Canadian mittens
a kiss from [name]Chardonnay[/name]
leftover cake
an original polka dance
(from [name]Ellie[/name])
USA Olympic hat
drool and a giggle

And a polar bear hug from, well, the polar bear!

Woo-hoo!!! And to quote the illustrious Nephelity, “Wheeee!!!”

This is so exciting! Thank you so much, Nephie, and everyone else! I’ve decided to recreate the glory of the roller skating birthday party I had in 4th grade, so you’re all invited to my virtual skating party, today from 12pm to 3pm. Get ready for strobe lighting, [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Newton[/name]-[name]John[/name]'s greatest hits, and all the hot dogs and nachos you can eat! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, everyone! You’re the best!

(I’m going to write my thank-you notes now…) :slight_smile:

Nephelity: I love my peach blossom corsage, and I’ll wear it until it wilts, after which time I’ll use the dried petals to make a perfume, called eau de Peach Blush, after the glorious [name]Strawberry[/name] Shortcake character.

The mere sight of the Easy Bake Oven brought a joy to my life I’ve never before known, and I feel the need to do a celebratory boogie as Dancing [name]Queen[/name] plays in the background.

And the Creepy Crawlers? YESSSS!!! I’m going to be busy today, for sure! :slight_smile:

As for the other gifts, I’m simply overwhelmed. (Memo to self: [name]Don[/name]'t eat the Play Doh like last time…)

(((THANK YOU!!!))))

Miss [name]Molly[/name]: Thank you so much! :slight_smile: You’re so sweet. :slight_smile:

Unie: Woo-hoo!!! [name]Press[/name]-on stickers? [name]Nephele[/name] obviously showed you my wish list. [name]Press[/name]-on stickers are the best, and I’ll wear them with pride. I love the jacks, jumprope, and seeds, too! [name]Just[/name] last night, I was thinking that I could use a good pack of seeds. Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

[name]Kristine[/name]: 160 Sharpies!!! SCORE!!! I’ll use one for writing, and I’ll play pick-up-sticks with the others, because, as I’m sure you know by now, pick-up-sticks is probably one of the top five games. [name]Ever[/name]. I love the amethyst, too! (And thank you…) :slight_smile:

Disa: Wow! Now I have something to snack on while I simultaneously bake brownies, make bugs, decorate my nails, and jump rope to “Let’s Get Physical.” Woo-hoo!!! Peanut M&Ms are my favorites (but don’t tell regular M&Ms, because as it is, they already have an inferiority complex), and the bottomless bag is a gift that keeps on giving. Thanks, Disa! "-)

[name]Lyndsay[/name]: The pure glory of the yo-yo blanket has overwhelmed my emotions, so please excuse me while I take a moment to compose myself. Okay…I’m back.

Thank you so much! The dolls will join my Madame [name]Alexander[/name] collection of [name]Wizard[/name] of [name]Oz[/name] dolls from when I was [name]Dorothy[/name] in 7th grade, and I’m beyond touched by your Nutella gesture. Everyone knows that Nutella symbolizes everything that’s right in the world, and I couldn’t be happier with my lifetime supply. :slight_smile: I’ll wear my piano scarf out to dinner tonight, and I’ll use my Corning Ware to reheat your soups.

I’m blown away by my magazine subscription (it will occupy a special space on my coffee table next to the mighty O Magazine), and I will enjoy each and every gift to the fullest! Thank you!

[name]Rosamund[/name]: Thank you so much! I’m all about The Sound of [name]Music[/name], and I love my present!!! Seriously, The Sound of [name]Music[/name] is my favorite movie of all time, and I actually watched it last week to heal from my [name]Paul[/name] Blart: Mall Cop trauma. Woo-hoo!!!

[name]Lemon[/name]: Thank you! [name]Cyrus[/name] is all sorts of cool, and I know we’ll get along fine. :slight_smile: I love my flower, and I [name]LOVE[/name] my Sour Patch Kids, too, especially the green ones. (Go, Sour Patch Kids!!!) Thanks, also, for my flag and J apron. In fact, I love the apron so much, I think I’ll wear it out to dinner with my new piano scarf and a pair of heels. Perfect! :slight_smile:

[name]Susan[/name]: Woo-hoo!!! A new house in which to put my new presents! Thank you so much!!! I love my new house, and what I love about it the most, is that we’ll be able to go out to lunch all the time! I can’t wait to channel my inner [name]Martha[/name] [name]Stewart[/name] for the decorating, and I’ll commission you to paint something for the walls (which will be pale yellow). :slight_smile: (Virtual [name]William[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] can come out to lunch with us, as well as anyone from Nameberry who’s in the area.) Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] Zardina: Yea!!! I’ve been hoping you’d give me #5! I mean, for a while, I was set on #4, and before that, I was hoping for #2, but #5 is really what it’s all about. I’m honored. I’ll start planning now, but in case you’re curious, I’m thinking [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Cordelia[/name] will be involved. Thank you, E! :slight_smile:

The Greatest Katest: Thank you so much!!! I couldn’t get on the computer yesterday, but I didn’t forget [name]Dottie[/name]'s big day! I’m so glad she had a Polka [name]Dot[/name] party!!! :slight_smile: I hope she had a great day!
Thank you so much for my hat and mittens!!! My life is complete now. :slight_smile: I loves my candy goodness, and that kiss from [name]Chardonnay[/name] meant the world to me. (Please thank D for the dance, too.) :slight_smile: And, high-fivies to [name]Ellie[/name] and the polo bear! :slight_smile:

Thank you, each and every one of you. You’re all so special to me, and I’m so happy I’ve gotten to know you! :slight_smile:

(And remember…the party is from 12-3pm…) :slight_smile:

I’m glad you liked the pressies, [name]Jill[/name]! I’m looking for my skates right now, and you can bet I’ll be at your party today!

Wheeee!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Yea!!! I’ll see you there! It’s going to be great! :slight_smile:

I’m glad you love your new house, and I’m coming to your party, [name]Jill[/name]. But this morning I want to change [name]Anna[/name]'s name to [name]Andrea[/name] ([name]ANN[/name]-dree-uh). What does your birthday cake look like?

I’ve decided to return your English [name]Tudor[/name] house and get you a Colonial house instead. It is at 2380 Roanoke Road. It is way more you, I think. It has huge columns in the front of the house and a pool. The walls would look great in soft yellow!

I loved that [name]Tudor[/name] house, but then I love ceilings that go up really high and end in triangular shapes. For some reason, I love triangles. I think you love a more gentle, Colonial look. So enjoy your newest house!

Sorry this is so late but I really want to wish you a very very happy birthday, [name]Jill[/name]!

I am giving you a glittery snowglobe with five tiny fairies inside (which you can name, of course), when you wind it up it plays something nice and twinkly, also some plush toys of the m&m characters :slight_smile:

(sorry I’m not so great at the whole present thing)

[name]Hope[/name] you have/ had a magical day,

• [name]Elena[/name]

[name]Elena[/name]: Thanks so much! My Birthday is today, so you’re not late to the party! :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] my snowglobe and my stuffed M&M men! They’re great presents, [name]Elena[/name]! (I wonder how the stuffed M&Ms will feel watching me eat their own kind…I better not eat in front of them.) :slight_smile: (I’ve named the fairies [name]Edna[/name], [name]Myrtle[/name], [name]Dorcas[/name], [name]Beulah[/name], and [name]Gertrude[/name], because those names never see the light of day, and I thought I’d show them some love.) :slight_smile:

Soozun: I love my newest house, and I went ahead and changed [name]Anna[/name] to [name]Andrea[/name]. (Can I still call her [name]Annie[/name], though?) We can use the house to host a Nameberry reunion. Everyone’s invited! Thank you for everything!! :slight_smile:

Oops! Double post… :slight_smile: