Happy Birthday to Jill!

[name]Happy[/name] official birthday to one of nameberry’s treasures. [name]Love[/name] and appreciation from [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name].

Thank you so much, [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]–for everything. :slight_smile: xoxo

Thank you so much, [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]–for everything. :slight_smile: xoxo[/quote]
See you on the Guest Blog page on [name]Tuesday[/name]–another winner!!!

Thank you so much, [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]–for everything. :slight_smile: xoxo[/quote]
See you on the Guest Blog page on [name]Tuesday[/name]–another winner!!![/quote]

Thanks SO much, [name]Linda[/name]! I’m glad you liked it! :slight_smile: Thank you for everything. :slight_smile: xo

Okay, I finally found the perfect house for [name]Jill[/name]. I returned the other two. Look up www.realtor.com. Then type in 306 W. Bellevue Drive Pasadena 91105 and that is it! A Georgian Colonial for the Georgian Colonial woman of the ages.

[name]Susan[/name], that home is absolutely gorgeous! The front and gardens are ravishingly beautiful!

This isn’t about [name]Jill[/name]'s birthday - sorry, [name]Jill[/name]! - but I found a stunner of a home, too. It is in [name]Charleston[/name], SC, and I think it would be an ideal NB house! Considering it is $23,000,000, it might have to be a group NB purchase - and then we could all circulate through and enjoy its utter splendor, right, ladies? Anyway, look up 32 Legare [name]St[/name] [name]Charleston[/name], SC 29401 on www.realtor.com! We can virtually pretend, can’t we? :wink:

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Nice house choice, [name]Susan[/name]! I love the kitchen and the library. And it is only 43 minutes from my house, so maybe I will join the two of your for lunch some time. :slight_smile:

[name]Lemon[/name], that house looks like a palace! I really like the porch.

Oh Soozun, I [name]LOVE[/name] that house!!! It’s perfect!!! When can I move in? Thank you! :slight_smile: And [name]Lyndsay[/name], you’re totally coming to lunch!

[name]Keiley[/name]: Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

Yes, [name]Lyndsay[/name], that would be so fun! And bring [name]Dashiell[/name]! I know that he loves to eat!

Oops! Here are some late-birthday prezzies for you, [name]Jill[/name]!

• a set of [name]Claire[/name] McCardell paper dolls
  • a boxed collection of [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn films
  • a cr”me br”l”e maker
  • a lifetime supply of [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Jerry[/name]'s ice cream
  • a ball pit
  • a pet penguin (but what is his name???)
  • a gargantuan, cheesy birthday card with a [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers song playing inside (gag me)
  • a retro apron-- yellow, with green trim and buttons and red-orange flowers-- from Broadway Panhandler (THE place for any cooking enthusiast)
  • and, last but not least, a Cheshire [name]Cat[/name] teapot from Fishs [name]Eddy[/name]!

I hope yesterday was fabulous! Have an amazing birthday weekend, to match your amazing self! You are incredibly awesome and I hope you stick around Nameberry for years to come, dispensing your formidable name knowledge!!!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday!!!

Oh dear! Sorry I missed your birthday announcement!
[name]Hope[/name] you had a great day and enjoyed your many presents!
If I have any more babies, will definitely be asking for your advice :slight_smile:

Salifer: It’s my favorite [name]Sally[/name]! :slight_smile: Woo-hoo!!! I love my presents!!! Paper dolls are all sorts of fun, and I love my [name]Audrey[/name] movies, too! I briefly passed out after I saw that I’m the new owner of a creme brulee (my computer hates me and won’t let me type accents on Nameberry) machine! Creme brulee for everyone!!! (I had the best creme brulee last night, by the way…) [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Jerry[/name] can do no wrong by me (I keep nominating them for a Nobel Prize, but they never win), and I’ve been wanting a ball pit since my 9th birthday party at [name]Chuck[/name] E. Cheese.

And a pet penguin? YESSSSS!!! His name is [name]Gomer[/name], and he’s my new BFF. :slight_smile: I love my apron and my teapot, too! And it goes without saying that the [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers card was just beautiful (it brought a tear to my left eye).

Thank you so much for your kind words, [name]Sally[/name]. YOU are amazing! (In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m going to adopt you, but I’ll have to clear it with your parents, first.) :slight_smile: I hope school is going well for you!

Mummy: [name]Hi[/name], Mummy! Thank you so much for thinking of me! (It’s still my birthday in my mind, so you’re not late.) :slight_smile: I have been enjoying my great Nameberry gifts, and the gift of everyone’s friendship. (Yes, I know that sounds totally cheesy, but it’s true, and I couldn’t resist.) :slight_smile: Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you everyone!!! :slight_smile:

Wow,
A lovely home and gardens. I can imagine all us Berries strolling the grounds in lovely victorian gowns and parasols discussing our favorite names such as [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], etc!

[name]Jill[/name],

[name]HAPPY[/name] (belated) BIRTHDAY!

I’m so sorry I’ve missed the party here on NB and probably the day too (I live on the other side of the world so have to take into account difference in time zones) but I thought, better late than never right?

I hope you had a fantastic day and enjoyed receiving all the wonderful gifts the namberryites have given to you:) You deserve every one of them and more, all of your posts are so thoughtful and everyone can tell you put effort in and care when you’re responding and that makes all the difference. So as well as wishing you a happy birthday I wanted to thank you for all the times you’ve posted in my topics or replied to one of my posts, I love reading your comments:)

But I don’t just have compliments to give, here are a few pressies from me too:)

A greenstone Koru necklace:

The Koru symbolizes new beginnings, growth and harmony in Maori culture.

The Edmonds Cook Book:

Edmonds is kind of a big deal here in NZ, I don’t know if you cook, [name]Jill[/name] but you can’t fail with Edmonds:)

And because a birthday isn’t complete without yummy food; chocolate fish, hokey pokey ice-cream and pineapple lumps:

All favourites for us kiwis.

There, hope you like your gifts [name]Jill[/name]! I promise I’ll be on time next year:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]EDIT[/name]: Argh! I can’t get the images to work:( Sorry about that, you may just have to copy and paste the url.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Jill[/name]-[name]Berry[/name]!

Sorry I’m late. [name]Hope[/name] you had a great week!

[name]Charlie[/name]: Thanks so much! :slight_smile: You’re so sweet. I really happy to see you here! I’m still waiting for your F poll! :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] my gifts from New Zealand! (I think that may have been a record for consecutive exclamation points.) :slight_smile: I’m wearing my new necklace right now, and I’ll continue to wear it while I read my new cookbook (oh yes, I definitely love to cook!). What a perfect gift! I loved my chocolate fish, the hokey pokey ice cream, and every single lump in my pineapple lumps. :slight_smile: Thank you, [name]Charlie[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Blue[/name]: Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I hope you’re doing well! (Please tell [name]Gigi[/name] I say hello!) :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Unbirthday to you, [name]Jill[/name]!

[name]Hi[/name]! Oh I’m so glad you liked your pressies:) I thought you’d be a cook, just got that feeling I guess lol. Also very excited to be the one who inspired the record for exclamation points!

I’m sorry I haven’t really been around NB for a while, I’m sort of on a forced hiatus from it at the moment due to school and gym and sport and homework, oh so much homework! I’ve just been too busy for lots of things and unfortunately this is one of them:( I can’t promise an ‘F’ poll soon but I will promise the ‘F’ poll in the future and a finish up on the ‘E’ poll too. I saw your topic about everyone’s favourite names alphabetically and I thought it was great:) (I haven’t opened it yet, just saw the title).

Well that’s all for now:) You’ll be seeing me 'round a lot more now hopefully!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! Oh I’m so glad you liked your pressies:) I thought you’d be a cook, just got that feeling I guess lol. Also very excited to be the one who inspired the record for exclamation points!

I’m sorry I haven’t really been around NB for a while, I’m sort of on a forced hiatus from it at the moment due to school and gym and sport and homework, oh so much homework! I’ve just been too busy for lots of things and unfortunately this is one of them:( I can’t promise an ‘F’ poll soon but I will promise the ‘F’ poll in the future and a finish up on the ‘E’ poll too. I saw your topic about everyone’s favourite names alphabetically and I thought it was great:) (I haven’t opened it yet, just saw the title).

Well that’s all for now:) You’ll be seeing me 'round a lot more now hopefully!

• [name]Charlie[/name][/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Charlie[/name]! I’m glad you’ll be around more now, not only because it means that things are calming down in your schedule (you sound like a wonderful student, and I hope school is going well), but also because it’s always great to see you here. I’ll look forward to your F poll whenever it makes its debut. (I’m nominating [name]Felicity[/name]…) :slight_smile:

I definitely love to cook! It’s one of my favorite hobbies! [name]Do[/name] you enjoy it, too?

I’m glad you think the AAA BBB CCC post looks fun, and if and when you reply, I look forward to reading your names. :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Jill[/name]! I am so sorry that this is very, very belated. I am sending you lots of virtual baked goodies, a lifetime’s supply of M&Ms, the full compliment of [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Bear[/name] books (I don’t believe that you have them in [name]America[/name]) and my heartfelt thanks for all of the advice and humour that you bring to Nameberry :slight_smile: