Happy Birthday to Josie!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday (Nov. 9th) to you, [name]Josie[/name]! For your birthday, I’ve booked you a train trip through the Rockies!

There’s plenty of birthday cake in the dining car. Enjoy the scenery while you enjoy your birthday feast!

– [name]Nephele[/name]
To join the Birthday List:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Josie[/name]:slight_smile: Have a great day and eat lots of cake!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Josie[/name]! And many more!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday [name]Josie[/name]! The Rockies are gorgeous, enjoy your virtual trip :wink:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Josie[/name]!!! Woo-hoo! It’s time for everyone to sing to [name]Josie[/name]…

Everyone ready?

[name]Happy[/name] birthday to you, happy birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] birthday, dear [name]Josie[/name], happy birthday to you! And many more! :slight_smile:

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:

i <----[name]Josie[/name]'s candle

I hope you have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much everybody!
I love this wonderful community :slight_smile:

I had a great day, thanks
We had a really delicious cheesecake (my favorite) with strawberries, mango blueberries and cream.
My husband got me a gorgeous new handbag and earrings and he made wrapping paper with the girls handprints. So sweet :slight_smile:

Thank you for the trip [name]Nephele[/name], I went on a trip through mountains once on an old train, I loved it! A very perfect present

Thanks again everyone!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday!

I’ll add my official birthday congratulations, [name]Josie[/name], and thank you so much for being part of nameberry!

I’m a little late, but [name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Josie[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Josie[/name]!

Thank you so much everyone :slight_smile: