HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEPHELE!!!

Today is our own Anagram-ist, [name]Flower[/name]-[name]Fairy[/name]-Expert, Gothic, Crayola Girl [name]NEPHELE[/name]!!! and I am sure I am not the only one who wants to wish her the best of birthdays, and many more happy ones to come!

Since joining Nameberry in [name]July[/name], I have made many new friends, and had such enjoyment from the site and the supportive community, and [name]Nephele[/name]'s posts have played a massive part in that fun and enjoyment. I know lots of you are going to agree with me.

Unfortunately, my computer know-how does not stretch to sending [name]Nephele[/name] any pictures, but just lots of love and best wishes are winging their way to you from [name]Wales[/name], my friend!

[name]Ailsa[/name]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Nephele[/name]!

[name]Happy[/name], happy birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]. I will be sending you an e-mail real soon concerning our possible blog. I hope you have a great day.

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Nephele[/name], and thank you for all the beautiful ways you’ve added to nameberry!

I was so touched this morning when I logged on and the first thing I saw was this posting by [name]Ailsa[/name]. Thank you [name]Ailsa[/name], my dear Welsh friend – and thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes! What a wonderful start to my day!

rkarczynski, thank you!

Unicorngal, I’m looking forward to your blog. I’m only standing by to offer any assistance if needed! Your Botanical Names idea was brilliant!

[name]Pam[/name], it has been my pleasure to contribute to this amazing site. Thanks to both you and [name]Linda[/name] for making this the enjoyable place that it is!

I was working on a little birthday present for all of you last night, and I shall be posting it shortly. (It was inspired by our [name]Jill[/name].)

This is my first Nameberry birthday, and I’m totally loving it! What a wonderful community you all are! Thanks again!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]! I will never forget the brilliant anagrams you’ve created!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]! I am giving you something wonderful. Let’s see what you would like. [name]How[/name] about an old boulder castle with a little moat and a bunch of oak trees? Let me see if it’s still for sale, be right back.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday!!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]! =)

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Nephele[/name]! Best wishes to you!

Thanks, everyone, for your birthday greetings!

Salifer, glad you’re enjoying the anagrams. I have a new theme in the works!

[name]Susan[/name], you’re giving me my own virtual castle?? Wow! I love castles!! Many thanks for that thought!

xxxxx to all!
– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Nephele[/name].

[name]May[/name] all your birthday wishes come true.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]!

2301 [name]Orange[/name] [name]Cove[/name]
That is the address and zip code of [name]Nephele[/name]'s castle.
[name]Nephele[/name], if you google 2301 [name]Orange[/name] [name]Cove[/name] 91214, you can see a bunch of pictures of your new castle. If you feel like it, maybe you can use your cyber know-how to paste a photo on this thread so that everyone can see your gorgeous new castle.

[name]Happy[/name] birthday [name]Nephele[/name]–I always love your posts!

Thank you, Elsabea, Ricamaca, [name]Joanna[/name], and everybody!

[name]Susan[/name]… WOW! I [name]LOVE[/name] that castle you gave me! [name]How[/name] did you ever find such an amazing home? Thank you!! I’ll have my birthday party there tonight and invite you all. The pool’s open, everyone! Jump in! Wheeee!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]! I, too, cannot work out how to send pictures to you, but know that I am sending you an old-fashioned carousel, candyfloss, a fully-stocked library, and a rubber duck (because who doesn’t want a rubber duck?) :slight_smile:

Oh, and the award for the World’s Most Brilliant Anagrammer!

Wow! That’s a lot of pressies! Thanks! I’m putting the rubber duck in my new swimming pool right now!

Signing off for the rest of the evening to go celebrate in RL now. I’ll keep all of you with me in my thoughts, and look forward to seeing you all here again in the morning! Thanks again, everyone! You’ve made this a most excellent birthday!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Nephele[/name], I saw the castle house maybe fourteen years ago, and now it’s for sale again. Isn’t it fun? I just love it.

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Nephele[/name]!!! Woo-hoo!!! I’m going to do a little birthday boogie for you right now, so I’ll be right back.

Okay. I’m back. :slight_smile:

For your birthday, I’m giving you a pink [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] Car. I gave one to [name]Susan[/name] a while ago, and I hope you like yours as much as I’m sure she’s enjoyed hers.

I’m also giving you a collectors’ edition Monchichi doll from the 80s, as well a mashed potato sculpture in your likeness. (It took all day to make, so I hope you like it.)

And to top things off? Three peanut M&Ms and a waffle iron.

It’s time for your birthday song, so gather 'round the kids and sing along, everyone!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Nephele[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you!!! And many more!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wishie:

i<----Nepehele’s candle

I hope you had a special day! :slight_smile:

(Thanks, [name]Ailsa[/name], for posting this!)