Happy Birthday to Rachelmarie!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday (Nov. 10th) , Rachelmarie! For your birthday, I present you with your very own zebra herd! (I figure, who doesn’t want their own zebra herd?)

Ooo, lookie! There’s a rare rainbow baby zebra in your herd. You must now name her! People posting birthday greetings to you here are also welcome to offer name suggestions. :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]
To join the Birthday List:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Rachelmarie, hope you are enjoying your zebras!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Rachel[/name]!

It’s time for your song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more!!!

Here’s your candle: i

Make a wish!

I hope you have a special day and a wonderful year! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Marie[/name] who has a beautiful name! Have a great day and name all those zebras!

Thanks you guys :slight_smile: You totally made my day.
My zebra shall be named [name]Artemis[/name], just because I am in that Greek name mood.

[name]Jill[/name] - thank you for my song and candle.
charliehotsox - thanks for the compliment about my name, I’m sure my mom will appreciate that too. Haha
everyone else - thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, you guys made me smile.

[name]Happy[/name] birthday Rachelmarie! The best people are born on the 10th, you know!

Many happy returns from [name]Wales[/name].

love
[name]Ailsa[/name]
xxx

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Marie[/name]! Today is my son’s birthday as well.