Happy Birthday, Twinkle!!!!!

Woo-hoo!!! It’s Twinkle’s birthday! Put your party hats on everyone, and give a round of applause to the birthday girl! Twinkle, look out your window…it’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s…it’s…the Nameberry Birthday Bus, and it’s driving over to celebrate your special day!!!

There’s enough cake and balloons to go around, so enjoy! (It’s a yellow sheet cake decorated with a [name]Barbie[/name] theme.)

Twinkle, for your birthday, I’m giving you an Easy Bake Oven (my staple gift), a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club, a sea monkey kit, three Pop Tarts (strawberry), season 2 of [name]Sesame[/name] [name]Street[/name] on DVD, an egg slicer, peppermint flavored lip gloss, four mini Three Musketeers bars, a Mr. Potato Head, purple leg warmers, twelve pink beads (and not just any beads—[name]SHINY[/name] beads), a bowl of pea soup, an Etch-a-Sketch, and a one-on-one lunch with the Oompa Loompa of your choice. :slight_smile:

It’s now time for your Birthday song!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you. [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear Twinkle, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more!!!

Now, it’s time to make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <----Twinkle’s candle

Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year, Twinkle! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, Twinkle! [name]Jill[/name] gives the best gifts!

We got a lot of snow here in New [name]York[/name] yesterday, so I’m inspired to send you a snow cone maker for your birthday! Have fun!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday Twinkle! For your birthday I will “send” you a [name]Santa[/name] [name]Claus[/name] Mug filled to the brim with creamy hot chocolate and TWELVE mini-mallows.

Enjoy!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, Twinkle. I am sending you a spirograph…I love those (they are so much fun) and a sled. We have 24 inches of snow here right now, so I couldn’t resist the sled!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Twinkle! I am giving you some adorable new shoes for your birthday:

http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/8/_5946988.jpg

Oh, thank you all! I”ve had such a lovely day, and all of your presents have made it extra-fabulous :slight_smile:

Mmm, I”m enjoying all of the sweet treats from [name]Jill[/name], and that hot chocolate - we”ve had snow here, too, and it”s lovely to have a nice hot drink (and that pea soup). And [name]Susan[/name], those shoes are so cute, and very warm!

[name]Nephele[/name], I used to have a snow cone maker when I was little - it was one of my favourite things in the world!

Unicorngal, I love spirographs, and we”ve had snow, too; we actually took the children out on a big toboggan to slide down a (very small) hill fairly near our house. It was so lovely to see them enjoying the snow (and [name]Raffy[/name] was adorably confused by it at first).

[name]Jill[/name], all of your presents are fantastic! I especially enjoyed meeting an Oompa Loompa - his name was [name]Francis[/name], and it was very interesting to hear about the inner workings of Mr Wonka”s factory!

I’m glad you had a wonderful birthday, and I’m happy that you liked your gifts. [name]Glad[/name] to hear that your lunch with [name]Francis[/name] was a hit! :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful year! :slight_smile: