Happy Valentine's Day!

[name]Happy[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]'s [name]Day[/name], Berries! I know we’re not really supposed to post pictures, but I couldn’t resist, forgive me!

Well, you are totally forgiven by me, [name]Lyndsay[/name], I hope that counts for something! :slight_smile: That baby is adorable…I’m thinking…just a guess…[name]Esme[/name] [name]Jonquil[/name] for a girl and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] for a boy.

[name]Happy[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]'s [name]Day[/name] everyone!!!

Thanks, [name]Rose[/name]! Those names are beautiful! And you’re kinda close, his middle name is [name]Rowe[/name]!

Yay! :slight_smile: Hmm, [name]Rowe[/name] is really cool, I hadn’t thought of that!

Thank you, it’s a family name. :slight_smile:

Aww, is he your baby? He’s so sweet! :slight_smile:

[name]Rose[/name] is slow to catch on :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this Mr. [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name]? He’s simply beautiful, [name]Lyndsay[/name]! What a sweet baby boy - and so modest…

Thanks for the picture!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS If he were a girl, I’d call “him” [name]Clara[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]…

Haha, yes he is, thank you! We got this picture done yesterday and it might be my favorite ever… I’m such a nerdy mom, haha.

Well, I love it, and I changed my mind - she’d be [name]Clara[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]June[/name]!

It’s [name]Baby[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name], the best named baby boy in the free world!!! He’s beyond precious, [name]Lyndsay[/name], and the picture is amazing! (Seriously, this belongs in a magazine!) What a handsome little guy. I love what you did with his bangs. :slight_smile:

I remember when he was still the womb—it’s amazing how time flies!

Thanks so much for sharing this! :slight_smile:

This is [name]Dashiell[/name]!! Now that has got to be the perfect name. :slight_smile:

He’s soo cute, and what a personality! So curious!

Congratulations on your lovely baby and thanks for sharing, [name]Lyndsay[/name]. :slight_smile:

Ooh, I’ve loved [name]Bellamy[/name] ever since [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], I feel like I just won the jackpot, haha! [name]Clary[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]June[/name] is so sweet. I always wonder what name would fit him if he were a girl (secret: one time I dressed him up like a girl and tried lots of names on him to see which fit… the only one that worked was [name]Violet[/name])

Aww, thanks guys, you are all too kind!

Time sure does fly, he’ll be 1 on [name]Saturday[/name]!

Oh, you guys will like this: The photographer couldn’t remember his name! And I didn’t even tell her [name]Dashiell[/name], just [name]Dash[/name]. She kept saying [name]Cash[/name] or “What’s his name again?” or “Is it [name]Cash[/name] or [name]Dash[/name]?”. Wrong every time. He got the pictures done with his little friend [name]Aiden[/name], and the lady never got his name wrong. Sigh.

Seriously? [name]How[/name] hard is [name]Dash[/name] to remember? On the bright side, at least she could work the camera. That picture she took is amazing! :slight_smile:

And speaking of [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Kristen[/name] was such a sweetheart! I hope she and [name]Blake[/name] are doing well. I remember being so happy when she liked [name]Bellamy[/name]!

Please give my best to [name]Baby[/name] D. :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m still laughing about [name]Dashiell[/name]'s brief stint as [name]Violet[/name].

Aw…! You just know I’ve got to 'gram that boy!

[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name]

[name]Rashid[/name] W. Loveladdie

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Rashid[/name] W. Loveladdie

Oh, [name]Nephele[/name], that’s perfect! Loveladdie is ADORABLE and I looked up [name]Rashid[/name] and it means “righteous, rightly advised”… I think it looks like he’s looking up at God, who is telling him who to make fall in love (since he’s supposed to be [name]Cupid[/name])… You have such a talent for making the perfect anagrams! Thank you, that will be going in his scrapbook!

What a handsome little [name]Cupid[/name]! [name]Dashiell[/name] is adorable!

[name]Lyndsay[/name], your baby is just gorgeous - as is his name! [name]Dash[/name] is so cute :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing, and happy [name]Valentine[/name]'s day!

[name]Lyndsay[/name],

[name]Glad[/name] you like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]June[/name] - I picked it because I wanted to nickname “her” [name]Clarabelle[/name]…

Anyway, this picture is absolutely amazing! Can you take him in for [name]St[/name]. [name]Patrick[/name]'s [name]Day[/name] and have him dress up as a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow? I’d love to see that!

PS This picture would be even more amazing - if that is even possible! - if it were all done in black and white but the heart remained red. So sweet!

Again, thanks for sharing your handsome Mr. [name]Dash[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Glad[/name] you liked! I’ll leave it to you to decide what middle name the “W.” stands for in “[name]Rashid[/name] W. Loveladdie.” :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]