Happy World Mental Health Day!

Hi! I am an extremely neurodivergent teen currently watching CG5 doing a stream, & I didn’t know World Mental Health Day was a thing until now! So I’m making this thread to celebrate!

I guess this thread is just made as a chill spot to talk with other neurodivergent people, & to raise mental health awareness & to help #stopthestigma (“stop the stigma” for my dyslexic pals).

-a person with asd, ocd, gad, social anxiety, echopraxia, palilalia, adhd, tourette’s, dyscalculia, prosopagnosia, and some other things that don’t even come to the top of my head right away ^.^

4 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] world mental health day, @mea.ola! Woohoo!! I have OCD as well as general anxiety disorder, and I hope everyone’s had a relaxing [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] & calm world mental health day! Sending a lot of love to everyone’s perfectly wonderful hearts and minds. :heart::heart:

1 Like

i have gad & ocd too :]

1 Like

Well how cool for us to match!! I wish you such goodness on your journey! :heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool didn’t even know that existed. I have Tourette’s and a ton of the little sub and more rare tics that come with it, along with some obsessive and compulsive behaviors and multiple symptoms of other things but I don’t have official diagnosis so I rather not say :black_heart: cool to know there’s a day meant for this, even though Tourette’s isn’t a mental disorder it’s nice to hear from others who have similar situations to mine!

1 Like

Tourette’s (I have it too :]) is caused by your brain, so technically it IS a neurological disorder :sweat_smile:

Oh yes neurological definitely! It’s just not a mental illness/disorder like how ADHD or OCD is. It’s a neurological disorder but not a mental (psychological) disorder, still neurodivergent though!

3 Likes

Hello all! I have pretty severe generalized anxiety disorder and have dealt with bouts of depression over my life. It’s always nice to know that others have their struggles too and are willing to be open about it!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I have dermatophagia, maladaptive daydreaming, and performance anxiety. Nice to meet you guys!

1 Like

I have DI [name_u]George[/name_u] Syndrome, depression, anxiety and OCD. I may have autism, but I haven’t had a diagnosis yet.

1 Like

welcome to the asd squad. i knew i have autism a year or 2 before it was diagnosed, and nobody believed me. but when a psychologist said it it was “omg it was so obvious that makes so much sense now why did nobody catch it earlier”, besides me… anyways thats just the extent that kids are listened to now lmao