Harbor Cole

What do you all think of the boy name [name]Harbor[/name] [name]Cole[/name] as a first name?

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

Well, I have a soft spot for nature names, so of course I love it! I am usually not a fan of [name]Cole[/name], but it is nice in the middle name spot next to [name]Harbor[/name].

I kind of like it! [name]Cole[/name]'s NMS, but whatever floats your boat because it does anchor [name]Harbor[/name] to acceptable name territory, but it doesn’t dock any quirkiness from it (All puns absolutely intended.) We spell [name]Harbor[/name] like “Harbour” in the UK, but as a name I actually prefer the US spelling.

[name]One[/name] of the meanings of my name is port, so this got me curious and I had never thought or heard of [name]Harbor[/name] as a boy’s name before. I am not too taken with it on first hearing, and think it could be confused a lot with [name]Harper[/name], but the meaning is sound and gender neutral, so if you like it, I wouldn’t be put off.

Personally, I wouldn’t have two word names in a combo (harbor and coal). It sounds like an upscale vacation spot or trendy boutique to me but if you love it, go for it.

[name]Harbor[/name] is on my list for a boy! I don’t like cole though

I adore [name]Harbor[/name]! [name]Cole[/name] flows nicely with it

Too descriptive for me.

I immediately thought of a ship transporting coal. [name]Cole[/name] makes me think of romance novels for some reason so I dont really care for it and I cant imagine a kid wanting to be called [name]Harbor[/name].

I’m in [name]Canada[/name], and all I can think of is [name]Cole[/name] Harbour, [name]Nova[/name] [name]Scotia[/name]. There’s also a [name]Coal[/name] Harbour in British [name]Columbia[/name].

As a name, I like [name]Cole[/name] a lot more than [name]Harbor[/name], and I’m not sure I like the two together.

[name]Cole[/name] Harbour, [name]Nova[/name] [name]Scotia[/name] is famous for being the birthplace of [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Crosby[/name], star player for the Pittsburgh Penguins and one of the faces of the NHL. There’s also a movie that springs to mind. A sundance festival movie called “[name]Wilbur[/name] Wants to Kill Himself” and [name]Wilbur[/name]'s brother is named [name]Harbor[/name] (who is an amazing guy).

However, if you get past any association that isn’t even negative at all, then I think [name]Harbor[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is a nice name.