Hard time choosing between top 3!

Hey everyone!

I have always had the most difficult time choosing girl names…it seems like I’m always changing my mind. These three names have been the ones that my husband and I have loved most consistently! Middle name is going to be [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]!

I’m not a pro with how first and middle names should be paired so please let me know if that’s something that clashes. Aside from that, I am just looking for general opinions and likes/dislikes!

Thanks!

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]! So unique and the Z initial will set her apart.

I really like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], but it sounds exactly like the ultra-popular [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and will probably get mistaken for that.

[name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] is unusual but despite the --a, feels too masculine. It’s like the name [name_f]Josepha[/name_f]. All I can see is the name [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] are lovely–distinct and and strong names paired with classic [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. I slightly prefer [name_f]Zara[/name_f] but they are both beautiful.

I adore [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f]! Both are really beautiful, distinctive, headstrong names.

I slightly prefer [name_f]Zara[/name_f] with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] based on length alone, but if your surname is on the shorter side then [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] may well work better for you. Both truly gorgeous choices!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] I feel is much less distinctive, and will just blend into all the [name_f]Emma[/name_f]/[name_f]Emily[/name_f]/[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] type names around at the moment. It’s nice, but a little bland to me.

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is gorgeous and distinctive! [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is very pretty too. I like the nickname possibilities of [name_f]Millie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is spunky, alive, happy, good for a variety of personality types, and has several nickname possiblities. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is gorgeous. I personally feel neutral about the other two names.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Zara[/name_f]! [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is a close second but its so popular that for that reason alone I sway away from it a bit.

[name_f]Rafaela[/name_f] is so beautiful! It’s my favorite of the three for its strength and elegance. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the options, though.

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]! It’s so pretty. [name_f]Zara[/name_f] is a close second and I feel completely neutral about [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f]

All three are lovely. [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] sounds luscious. I love [name_f]Rafaela[/name_f], but not so sure [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] goes well with it. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is pretty but not my fave.