Harley Isabella

What do you think about [name]Harley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] Giaccone for a girl? Last name made up, but general idea. Husband hates [name]Harley[/name]. Thanks for honest input, I havent shared with any friends or family.
Thanks

Maybe your husband is put off by [name]Harley[/name] because it’s too masculine or reminds him of the motorcycle? Maybe you could try something with a similar sound like [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Harlow[/name], or [name]Hailey[/name]. Or maybe you’d like a name like [name]Riley[/name], [name]Skyler[/name], [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Berkley[/name], [name]Jordan[/name], [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Ellery[/name], [name]Brynn[/name], [name]Tatum[/name], [name]Jody[/name], [name]Sloane[/name], [name]Brooke[/name], or [name]Rory[/name] that are similar in style to [name]Harley[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Harley[/name] seems masculine to me too. I like the suggestions rachel provided.

Or, have you thought about switching the names around? [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Harley[/name]? (or does that just make it too ultra feminine for you?)

[name]Hi[/name],
I have always liked [name]Isabella[/name] but it is sooooo popular when you consider the versions & spellings. I wanted something different, and [name]Harley[/name] is a family name. Believe it or not it is so hard to find a name that isn’t too popular, that isn’t oo off the wall, that is meaningful!! Who knew it would be this difficult? Thanks

Yes, [name]Isabella[/name] is getting really popular. Putting it in the middle seems to be a good idea if you’re worried about popularity. What other family members would you like to honor? You could try different variations of their names if you don’t really like their names.

I agree it’ too masculine, I much prefer [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name].

On it’s own, I don’t love it. But if it is a family name with a meaningful connection, I would pick it over [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Avery[/name] or [name]Finley[/name] any day.

I like it. And the middle name softens it.