Harold and Claude

I’m crushing on [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and [name_u]Claude[/name_u]. What do you think of the names individually?

Thanks!

I like [name_m]Harold[/name_m]. Not a big fan of [name_u]Claude[/name_u] (it makes me think of a clod).
Also [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and [name_u]Claude[/name_u] together makes me think immediately of [name_m]Harold[/name_m] & [name_f]Maude[/name_f].

Well, I wouldn’t use them as siblings (i.e. [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and [name_f]Maude[/name_f]).

I think [name_m]Harold[/name_m] is pretty cute. I’m less keen on [name_u]Claude[/name_u].

I wouldn’t personally use them, but i can see the appeal. I prefer [name_u]Claude[/name_u]. It reminds me of [name_f]Monet[/name_f].

I like [name_m]Harold[/name_m]. I think it’s more usable than [name_u]Claude[/name_u] since it has [name_m]Hal[/name_m] or [name_m]Harry[/name_m] to fall back on. [name_u]Claude[/name_u] would work as a middle name.

I would absolutely never use the names as siblings! I was wanting opinions on both names and thought it was a cute title to the thread. :slight_smile:

Not a fan of [name_m]Harold[/name_m] at all, but I’m loving [name_u]Claude[/name_u] lately too. I think I’d use it as a nn for [name_m]Claudius[/name_m] if I were feeling daring. I’m liking these one syllable old man names that begin with C quite a bit all of a sudden…[name_u]Claude[/name_u], [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]…

I see [name_u]Claude[/name_u] as more of a middle name. I was thinking ___ [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] would be a fun combo.

Also, [name_m]Claudius[/name_m] is so cool! My boy’s names tend to be rather vanilla but that’s such a handsome name.