Harper Claire

Does anyone out there like this name for our next little girl. I thought we had settled on [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] but DH has decided he likes [name]Harper[/name] more. What do you think? I am a little partial to [name]Clara[/name] more than [name]Harper[/name] but not entirely sure at this point. Please Help!! Thanks…

I actually like Clara better than Harper, as I see Harper as more trendy. How about compromising, and going with Clara Harper,
or even Claire Harper?

I also prefer [name]Clara[/name] because [name]Harper[/name] is becoming very trendy and following the whole [name]Harper[/name], [name]Harlow[/name], [name]Harley[/name] thing. I like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Harper[/name] like was suggested above!

I prefer [name]Clara[/name] to [name]Harper[/name] as well.

I agree, [name]Clara[/name] [name]Harper[/name] would be nice.

I agree with everyone else, I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is beautiful:)

I like them both! I know people on here consider [name]Harper[/name] trendy, which it probably IS. But I like the sound. [name]Both[/name] [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] are on my own lists. My husband also prefers [name]Harper[/name] (although his absolute favorite is [name]Harley[/name]). That being said, I think that [name]Harper[/name] would be a perfectly fine name! She will still most likely be the only [name]Harper[/name] in her class, and I doubt future generations will consider her name “trendy”. I find that many of the names that are so popular here on nameberry, would actually be more popular in the outside world than we like to think. For example, many people here wax poetic about [name]Amelia[/name]/[name]Emilia[/name]. My son has 2 at his preschool this year! And there is also a [name]Catherine[/name], a [name]Mabel[/name], a [name]Gia[/name]…the list could go one. But is there a little [name]Harper[/name]? A [name]Harlow[/name]? A [name]Haven[/name]? Nope! [name]Just[/name] my two cents. I think that either name is perfectly lovely. Maybe you should wait to see your little one. She may just LOOK like one of them. :slight_smile:

Thanks all and Rockachoo - we will probably wait until we see her:-) We also have a beautiful son named [name]Evan[/name] !! [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] :slight_smile: We must be on the same wave length with names!

I like [name]Harper[/name] [name]Claire[/name] a lot (probably my favorite [name]Harper[/name] combo I’ve seen), but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Clara[/name] so much more. I think [name]Clara[/name] is utterly perfect. :slight_smile: It’s one of my favorites, and I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is positively stunning. [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] are perfect together!

[name]Clara[/name]'s a MN on my list, mainly because I don’t know that I can imagine myself with a [name]Claire[/name] or a [name]Clara[/name], but it’s a family name for me, and I love it. I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] would be perfect. [name]Harper[/name] [name]Clara[/name]/[name]Harper[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is nice, too, I just love [name]Clara[/name] so much more, haha.

I love the names [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Claire[/name], but put together it feels like a lot of the “r” sound. [name]Harper[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is still wonderful, though, and I much prefer it to [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name].

Agree w/ others, I prefer [name]Clara[/name] to [name]Harper[/name]. I also think [name]Clara[/name] matches with [name]Evan[/name] more than [name]Harper[/name] does and I think it will sounds better at all stages of life too.

Good luck!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Harper[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. Sorry to disagree, but I like the way [name]Claire[/name] sounds more than [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] is really cool.