Harper or Violet?

We cant decide what is best [name_u]Harper[/name_u] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with big brothers [name_m]Brody[/name_m] and [name_m]Colton[/name_m].

Definitely the classic that has stood the test of time, [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! Personally, I think [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is quite possibly trendy and may get tied to this snippet of time.

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] isn’t a bad name but it pales in comparison to the chic, feminine and timeless [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Definitely [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. [name_u]Harper[/name_u]’s trendiness already feels dated to me

I agree. [name_m]How[/name_m] does [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] sound or any other ideas?

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is stunning!

Hard choice, but I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] the best I think

I personally like [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but I can see your likes tend toward surname names and unisex, so I might suggest [name_u]Harper[/name_u] for you.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is stunning! Definitely more classic / feminine than [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

I vote for [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! And [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is beautiful! :slight_smile:
For me PERSONALLY, I don’t care for [name_u]Harper[/name_u] as it seems like it’s becoming very popular and trendy. I know [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is popular, too, but I still like it better than [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I vote for [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is lovely and definitely better than [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. Both work with your boys’ names but I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is classier with them.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] all the way for me.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! It works very nicely with the brother names.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is very pretty!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]!

Whilst I love both names, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is my favourite of those two, and goes better with your other childrens’ names

[name_f]Violet[/name_f], all the way! I love it, it’s classic and timeless. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is a beautiful combo, imo. [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is not a bad name, but I adore [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and think that [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_m]Colton[/name_m] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] make a really nice sibset. Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] for sure!