Harriet?

What do you all think of the name [name]Harriet[/name]? I find it darling and I love the movie [name]Harriet[/name] the spy.

WDYT?

Thanks!

I think of [name]Harriet[/name] the Spy, too, and think it feels spunky! I love the [name]Hattie[/name] nickname, too. :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

I like [name]Harriet[/name]. A lot. It has the softness of an older era name but with much feistiness in it, too. As an aside, it is [name]Franklin[/name] the turtle’s sister’s name, but I only make that association because I have a three-year-old–and she doesn’t figure enough to tarnish the name.

Thank you both (Have a good night too [name]Jill[/name]!) I totally forgot about [name]Franklin[/name]'s sister. It doesn’t tarnish the name for me either.

[name]Harriet[/name] is lovely! I adore it with the nickname [name]Hattie[/name], too. (: Beautiful choice. I like the sort of” spunkiness it had, as [name]Jill[/name] has said, and something else that I just can”t quite explain. Adorable!

.x Spiderweb.

[name]LOVE[/name] IT! Its probably my favorite girls’ name right now, but I can’t use because I have a [name]Henry[/name]. I especially love [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Eliza[/name].

And to add to the character associations, [name]Alexander[/name] McCall [name]Smith[/name] has a line of children’s books out with the heroine [name]Harriet[/name] Bean (a young detective)! I haven’t read them yet as my daughter is not quite ready for them, but I love all his work, so I bet they are great.

I’m not yet a big fan of the “old” lady names. It’s taking me a while to warm up to them. The only thing I could think of is [name]Harriet[/name] from the show Family Matters. Sorry.

I like it! I could see a [name]Harriet[/name] with a sister named [name]Ramona[/name]!

[name]How[/name] cute! :slight_smile: