Harris' Baby Brother

[name_f]Imagine[/name_f] a little boy named [name_m]Harris[/name_m] was expecting a little brother, what would you name him? The middle name would be [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and last would be Bachman.

Other names I like-
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_m]Hanson[/name_m]

My favourite from your list is [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], but it’s too similar to [name_m]Harris[/name_m]. [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is also very cool.

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] (is there a reason you wouldn’t use this one from your sig? It’s perfect)
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] with [name_m]Harris[/name_m] the best out of your list but I like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] as options too. [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] is a little too out there for me. [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Harris[/name_m] sound too similar and [name_m]Hanson[/name_m] just sounds like handsome to me. [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] is cool but just makes me think of [name_m]Hansel[/name_m] and [name_f]Gretel[/name_f].

Suggestions based on your list,

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Adler[/name_m]
[name_m]Anders[/name_m]

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m] is my favorite together. They’re also short forms of [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] and [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] which I think is cute. [name_m]Anders[/name_m] can be pronounced Ahn-Ders or [name_f]Anne[/name_f]-Ders.

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m], hands down