'harris' made into a girl's name?!?!?!?!

we are pregnant with our 2nd girl…our daughter’s name is saige. i was wondering if anyone knew of a name that would come out of “harris” which is my maiden name, a boy could be harrison but are there any girl names with it in there?

[name]Saige[/name] is so cute! [name]Do[/name] you want to leave [name]Harris[/name] intact? If not the first thing that comes to mind is [name]Harriet[/name]. Or [name]Harris[/name] backward is Sirrah, which could be turned into [name]Sarah[/name] (I know that’s kind of a stretch though). If you want to keep it as [name]Harris[/name], it would make a great middle name with a more feminine first name. This is done often, and is a great way to carry on your name. Another option would be to look into the meaning of [name]Harris[/name] and find names that correspond to that. Good luck!

I think the idea of [name]Harris[/name] spelt backwards into Sirrah is really cool and goes well with [name]Saige[/name]!
The first name that popped into my mind was [name]Harriet[/name] for a girl. [name]Harris[/name] as a middle name for either sex would work and if you’re edgy you could even try [name]Harris[/name] as a first name of a girl too.

I love the name [name]Harris[/name] but only for a boy.

There is a [name]Fox[/name] News correspondant (female) named [name]Harris[/name] [name]Faulkner[/name].

Best wishes-
[name]Tara[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] this idea! I say go with Sirrah!

Are you only planning two children? If not, I say leave [name]Harris[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] for a boy. [name]Both[/name] are very strong, wonderful names.
If this is probably your last child, perhaps you could go with [name]Hera[/name], [name]Arista[/name], [name]Maris[/name], [name]Charis[/name]/[name]Karis[/name]/[name]Carys[/name], [name]Risa[/name] (ree-sa).

You could possibly mix the letters around and get Shirra, which is similar to [name]Shira[/name], which is hebrew for my song, kind of a stretch but it might work

Thank you all for your responses…we’re actually thinking about going with Luxi or Luxee now. We like the name [name]Lux[/name] but that doesn’t go well with the middle name we wanted which we’re using [name]Dean[/name] as the middle name because it would be after both of her grandfathers (my dad’s middle name is [name]Dean[/name] and my husband’s dad’s name is [name]Dean[/name]) [name]Saige[/name]'s middle name is Kayann after both of her grandmothers (my mom’s middle name is [name]Kay[/name] and his mom’s middle name is [name]Ann[/name]). Yes, we are only planning on having two children so since it’s a girl I decided not to go with [name]Harris[/name].
So pretty sure the name will be Luxi [name]Dean[/name] or Luxee [name]Dean[/name] (we’ll see for sure in about 5 weeks LOL)