Harrison for a girl?

I really like [name]George[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. I think it’s sort of a cute name for a girl. The middle name would be [name]India[/name]. The only nickname I can think of is [name]Hari[/name], though. But if you want to be goofy…Harrisong? Harrisonnet?

I’m sorry, but that’s just incredibly ugly on a little girl. If you want something [name]Harry[/name] related I would go with [name]Harriet[/name]. It’s the same other than the last syllable. They’re both a variation on [name]Harry[/name] ([name]Henry[/name]), and [name]Harriet[/name] has [name]Hattie[/name] as an adorable nickname, or you could even go with [name]Harrie[/name], but it lacks the spunk of [name]Hattie[/name] in my opinion.

I think it could work as a middle name for a girl, as in [name]India[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] LASTNAME, but I wouldn’t do it for a first name. It’s much to masculine, in my opinion.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Harrison[/name] is totally masculine. ‘[name]Harry[/name]’, then ‘son’. There’s nothing remotely feminine about it.

I agree with [name]Lemon[/name]. Pretty much always. :slight_smile: I love, love [name]India[/name] as a first name, and would absolutely want to use it if I didn’t have such a long last name. If you have a short last name, [name]India[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] _____ is outstanding.

I was hoping that [name]Harrison[/name] on a girl was a joke.
Its just bad on a girl. Why not [name]Harriet[/name] or [name]Henrietta[/name] or something?

As a huge [name]George[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] fan, I get the impulse, but [name]Harrison[/name] is SUPER masculine to me. I love the idea of switching the first and middle!

Why not [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] or just [name]Georgia[/name] in honor of [name]George[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Indie[/name] would be cute.
As a lover of [name]Harris[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] for a future son, I just can’t imagine it.

[name]Harrison[/name] in the first spot is a terribly “Hairy” idea.

[name]India[/name] is darling so [name]India[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] would be okay.

Another way to honor [name]George[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] would be with [name]Georgina[/name] or [name]Georgiana[/name]. [name]Both[/name] underused names with a sweet British flair and a hip nn “[name]Georgie[/name].”

All I can say is: yuck! With obviously plenty of men named [name]Harrison[/name], I don’t think that it could be pulled off on a girl.