Harry, Hildie, and ... ? Help me with nicknames.

Number 1 picks for future littles include [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Harry[/name_m]) and [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Hildie[/name_f]). I plan on having three kids, so if I have a boy and a girl nicknamed [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Hildie[/name_f], I would probably want to complete the sibset with another H nickname.

The name itself does NOT have to begin with H, and I would somewhat prefer that it didn’t so that they would each have unique initials.
That said, [name_m]Hoyt[/name_m] and [name_m]Herman[/name_m] are family names on my long list of names in consideration.

What H nicknames would go well with [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Hildie[/name_f]?

You can completely dissect the nicknames from their source names, or you can feel free to include some clever name/nickname pairings to guide me.

Thanks!

[name_m]Hal[/name_m] could be short for [name_m]Marshall[/name_m], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], [name_m]Callahan[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] could be short for
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]/[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] could be short for [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]

That’s all I can think of right now, good luck!