Harry James, Caleb James, Samuel James, Edward James

and [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name].
Which do you like/don’t like and why???

[name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name] - They flow together ok, but I’m not fond of [name]Harry[/name].

[name]Caleb[/name] [name]James[/name] - Two nice names, but the main vowel sound in each being long a seems to detract slightly from the combination.

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name] – Two great names that sound terrific together!

[name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] – Two great names that sound terrific together!

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name] – Nice! But I happen to like [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] better.

I wouldn’t use [name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name] because [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]'s middle name is [name]James[/name], but the rest, in my opinion, are fine.
I like [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name] best. :slight_smile:

[name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name]: I think it flows well, but I’m just more of a [name]Henry[/name] [name]James[/name] person.

[name]Caleb[/name] [name]James[/name]: Because [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]James[/name] begin with the same long A sound, I like the flow of the others more.

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name]: I love both names, but part of me wonders if it’s too much M…

[name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!!!

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name]: I think it sounds wonderful!

[name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] is my favorite, and I love the sound of [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name], too.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

They all work as combos except for [name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name] which doesn’t flow together so well with the -y Ja- too many open mouthed sounds in a row. My favorite of the combos is [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] because it is such a timeless handsome name. [name]Caleb[/name] [name]James[/name] feels a bit more modern and [name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name] more vintage. I’m not a big fan of [name]Alexander[/name] in general, it feels so common.

Either [name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name]… [name]Harry[/name] would be in the running too. Not [name]Caleb[/name] or [name]Alexander[/name].

For me, [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] nn [name]Teddy[/name] coz [name]Teddy[/name] is my top boy name!!

Other than that, I’d say [name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name] has the best ring to it x

Personally, I love [name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name]- it just flows well to me. Of course, that is [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]'s name, but as long as your last name isn’t [name]Potter[/name], I think you’re good :slight_smile: I’m not a big fan of [name]Caleb[/name], and I don’t it flows as well because of the ending consonant in [name]Caleb[/name] (in my opinion). [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name] are nice. [name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name] is still my favorite, though :slight_smile:

Now I think [name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] is superb, this is the name that we suggested to our daughter (last name [name]Walter[/name]). In the U.S. they say it a different way to Aussies so you will find they will not support it, but I love it!

PS I love [name]Alexander[/name] but I don’t think that the ‘er’ in the two names helps the flow. Go for [name]Harry[/name]!