Harvey Michael or Elliot Michael??

We are stuck between choosing the name [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] or [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] for our baby boy due in a week! Middle name will be [name_u]Michael[/name_u] after a grandfather. We live in NZ.
What do you prefer?
Thanks!

I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

Definitely [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!! Great name. [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] is nms.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is handsome. Personally, I am not a fan of [name_m]Harvey[/name_m].

Another vote for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] could be an okay fn, but I don’t like the [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] combo.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is a great combination. I’m not keen on [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]; I see it as more of an “old man” name (but that is because I had a grandfather named [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], and it’s not necessarily a bad thing). I also think of a chain of fast-food restaurants here in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] called [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]'s.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] for me. I don’t mind [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], but [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] beats it by a mile.

I love [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], but I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] flows better. [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] would be nice if it were an option, but family names are great.

They are both lovely. However, I feel [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] flows slightly better. [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] is a gorgeous name though.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] sounds better, but I think [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] has more personality.

[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] is a favourite of mine. It has a vintage vibe with a spunky sound. I’ve never been a fan of [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] but I’m in the minority here on Nameberry. :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] better personally. I’ve read before that it’s a “old man” name. I don’t see that at all, as I always think of the uber cute [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] on [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], the Teenage Witch (or something close to this). I find the name [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] young and fresh but don’t love [name_u]Michael[/name_u] as the middle name for this one. I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is very handsome too especially with [name_u]Michael[/name_u] as the middle. My vote would go to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], so perfect! Good luck!