Has the name Joaquin been ruined for you too?

Has anyone seen what [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name] is up to these days? ie. rapping, growing a mangy beard, his scene on Letterman? I can’t take the name [name]Joaquin[/name] seriously anymore.

Oh, that’s too bad about [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name]. My kids have been telling me about his behavior and appearance lately. I hope he is okay and gets help if he needs it.
It’s true that the name [name]Joaquin[/name] is so associated with [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name] that I always associate that name with him. But I loved [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name] in “Walk the [name]Line[/name]”.

Yeah me too…great movie. I hope things turn out for him. He’s a good actor.

I watched his interview with [name]David[/name] Letterman on YouTube. I think it’s all a hoax. [name]Joaquin[/name] seemed like he was working a little too hard at being odd. He had a little gleam in his eye that looked like he was concentrating. His shoulders look focused, too. Not like someone on a lot of drugs. I think he’s putting on a show. Plus [name]David[/name] Letterman looked like he was laughing with [name]Joaquin[/name], not at him. He looked too happy. I think he would have looked really sad if he knew that [name]Joaquin[/name] was in trouble.

Is he really that much of a deal? I barely ever heard of him, yes I saw his “change” (not really sure what he did before that). When I think of [name]Joaquin[/name], I think of [name]Kelly[/name] Ripa using it, and that didn’t ruin it for me (I don’t know if I love her or hate her). I could say I hadn’t even given this name a lot of thought before. I think [name]Joaquin[/name] is a cute and quirky name that hasn’t been ruined unless you are really absorbed into scandal and Hollywood gossip - and even then, what is really the scandal here? Plus it is really old news (last winter, I think?) I guess he is not going back the way you want him.

Is the name [name]River[/name] tainted? The only person I ever heard of named [name]River[/name] died young, on the sidewalk, of a heroin overdose. [name]Don[/name]'t forget that he was some kind of weird guy from a weird family. I’d cut JP some slack, find another name if you don’t like him.

Here’s an interview done in February when he made his announcement:

He seems serious and not crazy. He’s just doing what he likes more than making movies. [name]Haven[/name]'t heard about it or any of his new projects since February.

No, I still like the name. Luckily I don’t automatically think of him when I hear the name. I agree he has turned into a weirdo.

Yeah not really obsorbed into the Hollywood scene…just thought it was a funny interview (if it’s a hoax of course). I still like the name I just can’t help but think of that interview everytime I hear it lol It’s hilarious…