Have a middle name, unsure of first

We would like to have [name]Jackson[/name] as a middle name after my grandfather. I really like [name]Eli[/name] as the first name but there are some family members that don’t like it. Also like [name]Grant[/name]. last name is kaecker. pronounced as Kecker. Any other suggestions?

I think [name]Eli[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker sounds great! If you and your husband like it, then your other family members will get used to it. They will love the name once it is attached to a cute baby. I’ve heard of lots of people who didn’t like a name that was given to a nephew/niece/grandchild, but then grew to like it after the child was born.

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker also sounds good. Below are some other names I think sound good with your name:

Creigh [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Paul[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Drake[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] Kaecker

Thanks for your reply, I like [name]Grayson[/name] too buy hubby isn’t so sure. I forgot to add I have another son, [name]Brody[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]. Is it better to keep the # of letters in a name close??

[name]Eli[/name] is perfect! Ultimately, it’s you and your husband’s choice–not your family members. They will learn to like it…

Some other options are:
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Levi[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Easton[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Colton[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Weston[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Chase[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Ross[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Preston[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]

As far as the number of letters being close, I really don’t think that it matters! Each child is unique, so I think it’s fine to have names with different amounts of letters in it.

I don’t know if this helped, but I hope it did! Sorry if I came off a little harsh…I just want to get to the point! Good luck! :slight_smile: