Have it narrowed..I think. Can I have some thoughts from fellow berries?

See the results of this poll: Favorite names

Respondents: 93 (This poll is closed)

• Claudia Ewa : 4 (4%)
  • Natalia Lilane : 30 (32%)
  • Juliette Zophia : 40 (43%)
  • Agnes Magdalena: 19 (20%)

I like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] Zophia the most.

I like all of your names. I love their style. I think all of the names are great except Agnieszka, which is interesting, but difficult to pronounce. (I don’t know how to pronounce it)
To rank your choices:

1. [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] Lilane
  2. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Ewa[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Zofia[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]

I think you should save some of these for the next one if needed. I based my decision off what I liked and picturing your daughter as living in the United States.

Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous ([name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] would also be phenomenal).

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] comes in second, but I prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] to Zophia.

I adore [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! But I voted for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] because I dislike the mn you have with it. Have you considered [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] Lilane or [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]?

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], not Zophia - is gorgeous

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is gorgeous! I also don’t care for Zophia.

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Ewa[/name_f] are my favorites. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is my favorite of the four names. My second choice would be [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] Zophia. Are you Polish? If so, I would use the [name_f]Zofia[/name_f] spelling to help make it look more like a foreign variant and less like a “creative” spelling.

Thank you so much. Yes, Polish. This is the cause of spelling [name_f]Ewa[/name_f] and Zophia.

I agree with you, Bibliophile!