Have top two names, help me decide please!

Hello lovely Berries,
I am expecting my first baby, a girl, in about 3-4 weeks. It has been an interesting journey getting to these top two names, so please help and weigh in on which one you like better! I tried to set up a poll but not sure how to do on this site… Thanks so much in advance, this will be very helpful feedback!:smiley:

Top two names (not in any particular order):

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]

(FYI, last name is [name_u]Mason[/name_u])

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]. Without a shadow of a doubt x

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] it.

Oh also, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] may or may not be dropped on the first name…

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] is an especially beautiful name, I know a wonderful young girl named [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is also very nice, and both names go well together. Natural and elegant both.

We don’t use our mn’s very much in real life so your daughter will be [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]. Since both fn and surname are boyidh unisex names, this combo looks all-boy to me. To avoid the gender confusion, I would choose [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] was the goddess of the rainbow (and who doesn’t love rainbows) and it’s a lovely flower. It’s strong but feminine at the same time. I find the name more interesting and I think it would age much better than [name_u]Finley[/name_u].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]!

For the same reasons as mischa!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is very pretty. [name_u]Finley[/name_u] seems very trendy, and doesn’t sound good wih your last name. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is pretty though.

Voting for [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]! Beautiful

My vote is for [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is too trendy.

I agree with [name_u]Mischa[/name_u]!

What about [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]? I vote for [name_f]Iris[/name_f], very lovely.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]!!! [name_f]Love[/name_f] it.

I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f], though [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is also very sweet.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] 100%! Absolutely beautiful. Best of luck!

1 million percent [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f].

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] would be my first choice, but [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is cute. Not a fan of [name_u]Finley[/name_u].

I love the name [name_u]Finley[/name_u], but agree that it is a masculine name… and the name of my male kitten :stuck_out_tongue:

We were also thinking maybe [name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]? But are there too many ss’s in the first/last name combo [name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]?