Have you ever found yourself liking a name upyou didn't like?

TYPO in the title. Supposed to be: Do you ever fund yourself liking a name you previously did not like?

KIND OFA the reverse of names you want to like, but can’t. Have you ever really not liked a name or just never paid it much attention and then one day-boom! You decided you love it? I know I do. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite list in now almost all names I previously was bored by or couldn’t stand. K would think oh no this isn’t my taste. And then they grow on me until I love them. So, if you have ever felt that way please share!

Mine are:
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] (still can’t stand [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] or [name_f]KATELYN[/name_f], though)

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Belinda[/name_f]

All which I previosuly just didn’t care for,

Yes: [name_f]Wendy[/name_f], [name_m]Horatio[/name_m], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_f]Theresa[/name_f], [name_f]Inez[/name_f], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Nuria[/name_f], [name_f]Iva[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Electra[/name_f], [name_f]Clemency[/name_f], [name_m]Grover[/name_m], [name_u]Lou[/name_u], [name_u]Banjo[/name_u], [name_m]Enoch[/name_m], [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u], [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], [name_m]Robert[/name_m], the list goes on and on.

I mostly go from indifferent to like.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], Nimue, [name_f]Twila[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Olympia[/name_f], [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (Loo-ee), [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Icarus[/name_m], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Perseus[/name_m], [name_m]Bravery[/name_m], [name_f]Rhonwyn[/name_f], [name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
There might be some more.

Definitely, the majority of my lists now, I would have turned my nose up at a year ago, or even a few months ago.

For girls: [name_f]Doris[/name_f], [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f], [name_f]Mildred[/name_f], [name_f]Ethel[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f], [name_f]Dottie[/name_f], [name_f]Florrie[/name_f], [name_f]Bessie[/name_f], [name_f]Edna[/name_f], [name_f]Essie[/name_f]

For boys: [name_m]Neville[/name_m], [name_m]Ernest[/name_m], [name_m]Richard[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_m]Sean[/name_m], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]

Names with a * are ones that I have liked previously, but quickly went off of again, only to end up loving them now.

Haha, you must’ve been reading my mind since I was thinking of creating a thread like this.

I’m like this with [name_u]Lisa[/name_u]. I used to think it was bland and dated, but now I think it’s pretty and quite spunky. I also used to dislike [name_f]Charlene[/name_f], and used to joke about how bad I thought it was, but now I think it’s very pretty. Oh and also [name_f]Linda[/name_f] and [name_f]Carole[/name_f] (but only spelt like this - I’m not a fan of [name_f]Carol[/name_f]), since I used to think both of them were boring and very dated, although love the Spanish meaning of [name_f]Linda[/name_f] (pretty) and find [name_f]Carole[/name_f] quite spunky and quirky. I’d be pleased to meet a little girl with any of the names I’ve listed.