Haven or Liv?

I’ve been fine tuning my list and have been going back and forth between these two a lot lately. Between [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f], which do you prefer and why? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I generally prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but with [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] I prefer [name_u]Haven[/name_u] as the tempo works better (in my ear, [name_f]Liv[/name_f] too fast for middle).

[name_u]Haven[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] - warm, bright and charming

[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] - has a better flow

[name_f]Liv[/name_f]. I like the repeating L sounds in [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] and I’m not much fond of [name_u]Haven[/name_u].

Hard choice, but I think I prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] is lovely! I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Haven[/name_u], no particular reason, just not my style.

I absolutely adore [name_f]Liv[/name_f]! She’s full of life and mythology (hence her meaning), and I think she’s so charming. Perfectly bright, like a little flower.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f], without a shadow of doubt!!!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] all the way! :tangerine: she’s so full of spunk and brightness

with odelia, i prefer lovely liv !! liv odelia is so warm and romantic, but keeps a snappy, modern edge.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] is so lively and pretty!

I prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. I think the simpler first name with the fancier middle is a really pleasing juxtaposition.

Tricky choice!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] is my favourite I like the melodic sound of the two L’s within this name.

Another vote for [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f]

How about [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]? It sort of combines all three. And you can call her [name_f]Liv[/name_f] for short!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f]