Having #5, need some suggestions

I heard about this board from another message board – I’m having a very difficult time choosing names for #5, due in [name]December[/name]. I would love some input/suggestions from you all. I am not finding out the baby’s sex – it will be a tie-breaker after two of each.

My kids are [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Tiger[/name] (twin boys), [name]Allegra[/name], and [name]Sydney[/name].

[name]Rory[/name] was just a name I loved – for a girl or a boy, it was just my first-kid name – [name]Tiger[/name] came to me in a dream, and I think it suits him; I love the name [name]Allegra[/name], I think it’s feminine and beautiful sounds; and [name]Sydney[/name], although I don’t love the name, was my grandfather’s name.

For this baby, I would prefer a name that does not start or end with any of the same letters/sounds. So, nothing that starts with R, T, A, S, or ends with R, Y (or the -I/-IE/-EE sound), or A. I realize I broke my rule with [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Sydney[/name]. I’d also prefer the name not start with F (because the kids’ initials altogether would be FARTS!) or G, as our last name starts with that.

So far, I have very little – maybe [name]Hazel[/name] for a girl, maybe [name]Wyatt[/name] or [name]Lucas[/name] for a boy.

I haven’t found a name I love, and I’m wondering if my rules are too constrictive?

Names I love that my husband has vetoed are [name]Violet[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Maren[/name]. My husband really likes [name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Sierra[/name]. I can live with [name]Lucas[/name], although my bff says it makes her think of mucus. LOL.

Thank you again!

I really love [name]Wyatt[/name]… It’s my top name if I have another boy.

I know you said no A’s. But you said your husband likes [name]Avalon[/name] (love it!), and you like [name]Hazel[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Aveline[/name]. It means [name]Hazel[/name]. lol. [name]Hope[/name] you get some great suggestions. Good luck to you. = )

[name]Rory[/name], [name]Tiger[/name], [name]Allegra[/name], [name]Sydney[/name] and…

[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Quinton[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]