Having A baby soon and need help!!!!

I am having a baby in a couple of weeks and I need to pick out a name. I am having a girl and these are my top choices:

Ripple
Everleigh
[name]Leighton[/name]- (absolute favorite)
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Ellington[/name]
Carrington

What do you think of these?

Ripple–it’s a cool concept but I feel obligated to point out that it rhymes with “nipple”
Everleigh–cute, with possible spelling hassles but not overwhelmingly so
[name]Leighton[/name]- (absolute favorite)–I don’t typically go for the last name thing but even I think this one’s lovely
[name]Serena[/name]–a gorgeous name that’s underused, my favorite on your list
[name]Blair[/name]–Strong and fun, a good choice
[name]Ellington[/name]–not bad, but I prefer [name]Leighton[/name]. Actually, if you’re a [name]Duke[/name] [name]Ellington[/name] fan, or if it has family significance, this could be an impressive choice.
Carrington–same as for [name]Ellington[/name], minus the [name]Duke[/name] reference.

Congratulations!

Ripple is cool but yes I thought of nipple too. Perhaps best as a second name.

My favourite is Everleigh shortened to [name]Ever[/name]. Sooo cute

[name]Leighton[/name] is great too and if it’s your favourite use it!

I was just thinking of Ripple again and it made me think of [name]Ripley[/name] which is cool.

Everleigh however I would change spelling like the [name]Everley[/name] brothers or something a little more feminine.
also like [name]Serena[/name] too
good luck
[name]Annetta[/name]

Thank you for sll of your help. I really love the Name [name]Ripley[/name] [name]Kate[/name], and Everleigh [name]Rose[/name]. Also [name]Sera[/name] [name]Leighton[/name], or [name]Leighton[/name] [name]Joy[/name]. What do you think of these combos. Also [name]Ellington[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

Of your list I think I like Everleigh best, however, I would prefer [name]Everley[/name] spelling. :slight_smile:
[name]Everley[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is sweet.

[name]Gracie[/name]

Ripple: This one is destined for nipple jokes, as others have pointed out… [name]Ripley[/name] is better, but still rhymes with nippley. :frowning:

Everleigh: I think it has a pretty sound, but I’d stay away from the super trendy -eigh ending, spelling it [name]Everly[/name] or [name]Everley[/name].

[name]Leighton[/name]: If this is your favorite, I’d go for it. :slight_smile:

[name]Serena[/name]: I really like [name]Serena[/name]'s femininity.

[name]Blair[/name]: Wow! This is feeling like a Gossip Girl list ([name]Leighton[/name], [name]Serena[/name], [name]Blair[/name]…)! :slight_smile:

[name]Ellington[/name]: To me, this is one of those “trying too hard to be cool” names. What about [name]Ellery[/name] or [name]Ellison[/name]?

Carrington: See [name]Ellington[/name]…

From your above list, I’d go with [name]Serena[/name] [name]Blair[/name] or [name]Everley[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile: